i have read pretty much about high end and low end quitars and i wonder,
what is the difference between them.
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
so all gibson guitars are high end and all squiers are LOOOOOOOW end? or what?
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
same differance between low end cars and high end cars. or low end computers and high end computers....
they all do the same basic job, just others do it better.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
There are, of course, variations, but if you play guitar pretty well and walk into a Guitar Center, play some high end Les Pauls, any Musicman, maybe an American Strat......then pick up a Squier anything. You'll notice the difference.

Stuff in the middle (Gibson Les Paul faded, mexi strats, Epi anything), you'll likely find some that play ok and some that play like crap. That's what I find, anyways.

That being said.....if you pick up a guitar that has a horrible setup, it's going to play like crap.

jack
07 Ernie Ball Axis
04 Ernie Ball Axis Supersport MM90
04 Ernie Ball Sub 1
06 Godin Exit 22
69 Guild Studio 302
06 mim Telecaster
2000 Ovation S771 Balladeer
97 Stratocaster mim
2005 Stratocaster mim
99 squier strat
07 Ernie Ball Albert Lee
Quote by Thomme
same differance between low end cars and high end cars. or low end computers and high end computers....
they all do the same basic job, just others do it better.

+1

You should be able to feel the difference in your hands when you're playing the instrument, or else you're just wasting your money.