Ok, before it starts, i do know that there is the setting thread, but its not amp specific like this question is.

I was wondering what are some good settings, mostly gain, for the song Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman, the lead tone.

I play through a Blackstar HT-5 mini stack usually, but i also have a Spider III, so whichever one gets close to the tone will work better.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
anybody?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Okay, so you say you know there is a settings thread (which, by the way, is where ALL settings go), and then you bump your own thread less than 30 minutes later?

I don't mean to be a total jerk, but this is a forum, not a chat room, and there are rules for a reason. They apply to everyone, not just everyone who feels like it. Go to the settings thread.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
Okay, so you say you know there is a settings thread (which, by the way, is where ALL settings go), and then you bump your own thread less than 30 minutes later?

Exactly. I'm sick of people not following the rules around here. You can call me whatever you want and get as pissed off at me as you want but I don't care.

*Reported*