Poll: Did you or will you graduate high school?
Poll Options
View poll results: Did you or will you graduate high school?
Yes, I've graduated
51 24%
No, I did not
8 4%
I'm still in HS but will/plan to graduate
148 69%
I'm still in HS and am planning to drop out
6 3%
Voters: 213.
Page 1 of 2
I'm looking forward to graduation.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
dropping out seems really stupid, and i don't see why even the laziest, unintelligent people would do it, even if they don't plan on going to college
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Already graduated almost 2 years ago.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
I'm only a year off getting my Masters degree, I graduated high school, well the English equivalent of it in 2006
Gear:
Musicman Sub Sterling
Yamaha RBXJM2
Ashdown MAG 300 Head + Ashdown 410T Cab
Bass Big Muff Pi
Korg Pitchblack
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Quote by ShaunDiel
Holy crap.

It's ok though... my fiance graduated in 2003
less than two months for me, and i cant wait
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
I have not only graduated high school, but JuCo and University as well.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Oops I accidentally voted for the wrong one.

I am still in high school, but I'm not dropping out. I plan to graduate.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
I did not graduate, nor will I ever. Dropped out when I was 15.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by 67_67
I did not graduate, nor will I ever. Dropped out when I was 15.

May I ask why?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
There are people that choose to waste time than learning more and get a great job. I'm not going to be one of them.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
I ended up dropping out. I was so incredibly far behind, I don't think even with summer school I would have graduated on time. I have never been very much into school, it was so easy to skip that I would and when I went I felt like I was too far behind to catch up. It became a cycle that caused me so much stress, skipping more classes to avoid getting chewed out for not completing assignments. I dropped out as soon as I turned 18 and immediately took the CHSPE, which is supposed to be equivalent to a diploma, and went out into the world.

Sometimes I regret how things turned out, it would be interesting to see what my life would be like if I were in college, but I am pretty happy with my life. In fact if I had gone to college I would not have met the people I have met and found my current career so maybe I turned out happier than I would have.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I plan to graduate high school in the top 5% of my class.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Of course I'm gonna graduate. At least with a High School diploma I can still get a decent paying job. I think I may end up going to a Junior college (People around here call it a junior, others call it associate's degree, etc.) for a year or two and then head off to a music college.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
I dropped out to take care of my mother, not the best decision I ever made but I'd say I'm happy with life and that's what matters.
I'm going to graduate. I've got a 3.852 and have a good amount of challenging classes coming my way, so it'd be throwing my life away if I were to drop out.
Quote by guitarsftw
dropping out seems really stupid, and i don't see why even the laziest, unintelligent people would do it, even if they don't plan on going to college

Yeah resort to name calling...... if you don't know why then don't comment on the subject.
Maybe they have something lined up already, ever thought of that?
Quote by dcdossett65
May I ask why?

Basically, excessive bullying which lead to excessive truancy. Still, I ended up going to college and studying music anyway, so it's all good.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Graduated High School. Wasn't hard at all. Really, I went to hang out with friends all day, and school work really was a fair trade-off.

College is stupid, though. Less classes, but they take up more time(counting in walking to class and back and the work you have to do). Plus, it seems a lot more trivial and pointless.
I graduated high school, though I almost missed the ceremony because I got sick. My last year was pretty laid back.
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
No.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
i'm graduating this year in the top 5% of my class.

yay me
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Yes I did and I recommend everyone else to do so even if it didn't really help me a whole lot at this point.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Graduating next year, but I already have all the credits I need to graduate.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I graduate in June and am accepted at the three universities that I applied for.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Graduated in 08. I miss high school.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by Vikingx
It's ok though... my fiance graduated in 2003

isn't that like rape?

well back then it probably could've been

anyways can't wait to leave this fucken prison (my high school), which is quite similar to prison 'cause it's a private all boy school
Last edited by urdad at Mar 19, 2009,
Page 1 of 2