What is a good tube amp for around 400 for a metallica thrashy sound. I have a ltd f-250 with one emg hz and a dimebucker(bought it from who had those pickups in them)
Randall RG50tc?
And bugeras (not sure on price)

currency would be useful
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Look at the Blackstar HT-5 head. or there's a combo version of it as well, not sure of the price of that.

EDIT: Combo's about $400 as well. Great amps, check them out on youtube or somethin'.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Last edited by kingofdudes161 at Mar 19, 2009,
yeah def the valveking...the only con is the speaker cone...i replaced it with a celestion vintage 30 and its sounds like a high end marshall (well close enough on a 400 dollar amp )
Quote by RGshred88
yeah def the valveking...the only con is the speaker cone...i replaced it with a celestion vintage 30 and its sounds like a high end marshall (well close enough on a 400 dollar amp )

Only problem is, once you've done this, you could probably have spent the same amount of money on a nicer amp in the first place.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
B-52 AT-112, Randall RG50TC if you can stretch a bit.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales