I just ordered a Vendetta Xm, after my Sg got stolen i needed a cheap but decent guitar. What are your thoughts on the guitar.
oh crap how did ur sg get stolen
and sorry i have no idea about deans
Shame about the SG. My condolences.

As for the Dean...

I'll let the other blood-hungry bastards on here rip you to shreds Best of luck

And btw, It's Dean Markley, not Bob Markley
Their not a terrible guitar for the money. Definitely a playable secondary guitar while you save up for another good guitar or get your SG back. Hopefully you do man. I would hate having my guitar stolen from me. But yeah, how'd it happen?
In responce to how my sg got stolen:

Well i left it at my lake, there were no cases of b&e at the lake and only 26 ppl had cabins around the lake and we know everybody in the vasinaty of the lake, about 2 weeks before my guitar got stolen there was one break in, anyways when the poeple broke in nobody was at the lake so they got a way easily. kinda sucks they stole my amp too but through it in the bush lolfound it like a week later. its funny because i thought it wouldn't still work because this happened in canada during the winter. but we called the police and they did absolutly ****. I am decenlty sure some one from the reserve about 2 mins away its a shame considering i saved up for it so long, and at 14 thats pretty hard. sorry for wall of txt
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Shame about the SG. My condolences.

As for the Dean...

I'll let the other blood-hungry bastards on here rip you to shreds Best of luck

And btw, It's Dean Markley, not Bob Markley

ahaha i forgot if it was dean or bob lol to lazy to look
you live in canada or in the states?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
oh ok mate.

well the deans arent that bad, tbh.

most of the time, starter guitars have shoddy tuners.
worst case they can always be swapped out later.

i would also look used. (maybe you'll even see your old guitar)

in the US i see modable guitars for around $100 all the time.

sorry to hear about your misfortune.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

well for a temp guitar its not bad, i've played it b4 i think. plays ok, sounds ok, never played it through my marshall, but if i did it wouldnt be totally acurate review cause i could take dog **** and plug a cord into it, adjust the tone a bit, and get at least some greenday to come out. i dont know about canada, but i BELIEVE that in the states, when you sell a guitar to pawn shop or music store you have to give your information, and if you go to the store and ask for information about guitar and give the serial number they, by law, must give you information or the person or report it to authorities or something. also, i know its a temp guitar, but if you like dean, who cares what people think. imo, playing guitar is all about being orginal, well and sounding good, brands like gibson, fender, jackson, ibanez, they are all way overplayed, i perfer schecter and bc rich cause they are more "underground" again, just my opinion, i think most guitars sound better than mine, but when i play it through my amp its not a problem
Nice i just found out that i can get an insurence claim on the sg so... i probs will sell this concidering i already ordered it.
just deny delivery from ups when they get to the door. i do that all the time.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

I have this guitar, its great. For 100 its incredible. It plays like a 300$ guitar. Only downside in my opinion is the sustain and goes outta' tune somewhat.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
I just had my superstrat-thing stolen along with my decent practice amp, so I feel your pain.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You know what? We ARE convincing him to buy an MG Stack. I mean, who wouldn't want the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, BRUTAL DISTORTION, BRUTALLY CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, and CRUSHINGLY BRUTAL DISTORTION, with built in digital effects!?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']wouldn't you lose the money though?

not sure if he ordered out of country.

but if you simply order from a site (in country)
and refuse delivery, it goes right backk on the truck no harm done.

and the guitar gets credited back to your account once checked back in.

or you can accept delivery and then call the company for a return number and ship it back to the company for credit. (and pay shipping cost)
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62