Choice 1: Try and get a band going with my brother on drums and my friend on bass. Problem is, my bro's really good but never wants to practice. Also my friend only knows the basics.

Choice 2: One of my good friends is a really good drummer and is willing to practice at least once a week. Only set back is we would have to find a bassit and I would have to work on singing.

So what do you guys think would be my best choice?

BTW: I play guitar and sorta sing
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
who's the better drummer? the answer should solve your problem because the bassist could migrate as Martindecorum said
Quote by Martindecorum
Why cant your friend from option 1 migrate to option 2 and therefore your bass playing problems would be sovled
Sorry, I forgot to say he too doesnt want to make time to practice, and we got into an argument and we arent to good of freinds anymore.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Well then its obvious option 2, basically if you go option 1 i can guarentee you guys will like practice twice then stalemate and nothing will ever come of it, seen a few mates bands do it

Just start looking around for a bassist and possibly singer as well

My band only started with Me (guitar) and drummer and it was like that for a few months but we got so many songs done which the bass player pickup quickly
go to option 2 than find a bassist. Seriously. If you care about your music, you will take the time to find one.