Ok so I have a pedal board going through my roland cube 30x. I have my perfect sound. It just doesn't go loud enough to jam with a full band.

I wanted to know what other kind of amp or cabinet I could put through the record out or an output on my pedal board to get that louder sound. I am also a cheepo and can only spend a few hundred or else I would just save for a different amp.
A few hundred will get you a good new amp. $360 will get you a B-52 AT112, for example.

Could you record some clips of your rig? I've never heard a Cube sound good with pedals before...
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
A few hundred will get you a good new amp. $360 will get you a B-52 AT112, for example.

Could you record some clips of your rig? I've never heard a Cube sound good with pedals before...

I can't record anything at the moment. I am away from my recording rig. I have a boss metalcore for disortion. And then for a boost I mix it with a stack setting on the amp and then a boss eq. Then a boss me-50 for wah, delay, octaving, reverb ect., a hardwire chorus, a dean markley tuner, and an mxr phase 90 to top it.
Quote by devin_g94
Ok so I have a pedal board going through my roland cube 30x. I have my perfect sound. It just doesn't go loud enough to jam with a full band.
I wanted to know what other kind of amp or cabinet I could put through the record out or an output on my pedal board to get that louder sound. I am also a cheepo and can only spend a few hundred or else I would just save for a different amp.

Theres always a PA system

Other then that Something like a B-52 would work for ya like stated...
I can't imagine how that'd sound good...but if you like it more power to you.

Would you be averse to saving the $360 for the B-52 though?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
I can't imagine how that'd sound good...but if you like it more power to you.

Would you be averse to saving the $360 for the B-52 though?

Ya dude its one big red neck rig. I'll check that out though.
If you told us your closest major city, we could find some Craigslist deals for you also.
Quote by Cathbard