A Ford Taurus.

As long as it gets me from A to B without any serious problems, I'm happy with it

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
A Ford Taurus.

As long as it gets me from A to B without any serious problems, I'm happy with it

me2. It was white. I still have it.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Gotta 2002 Chevy S-10 LS extended cab truck. Hopefully I'll be able to pull the little 2.0L 4 cylnder for a LS6 with a Tremec 5 speed behind it.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
my first car was a gary fisher that had only 2 wheels, was operated by pedals being turned in a circle, and got billions of miles to the gallon
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
98 olds bravada (blazer) with two 12's in the back.very nice inside and reliable and everything like that. by the way if your plannin on puttin bump in your car go for the suv's.
IM A LEFTY!

-Schecter C-1 classic
-Fender standard strat
-Peavey Vypyr 75w
-Sanpera II
-Yamaha FG720SL acoustic

Same color and everything. And, I'll tell you what, it was a shitload better on gas than the Taurus I drive now. It also started in the winter.
You're*
1991 toyota camry station wagon. **** yea
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Probably my dad's Honda Civic, because it'll be cheaper then buying a real car. Less hassle too.
My mom's 98 Toyota Corolla. Sitting in my driveway right now. The paint's pretty jacked but the car takes me where I need to go and doesn't chug gas so i'm happy.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
bought myself a 2000 mustang gt about 6 months ago (im 17) got it for $6k, good i love this recession lol. 80k miles, with spec cluth, 3.73 gears, CAI, Saleen Wheels, custom exhaust with flowmaster 40s mufflers, BBK longtube headers, and a steeda short throw shifter.

People are selling their cars so cheap right now lol, its great for people looking to buy a new one

Last edited by scguitarking927 at Mar 19, 2009,
1988 Pontiac Firebird

it was the ugliest vehicle ever

I drive a sexy silver VW Jetta Gt now
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
1984 Ford Ranger.

Currently, I drive a 1984 Ford Ranger.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by blackborrego
This was my first car I painted it myself

You should paint cars for a living!
1965 mustang my dad found in a swamp, it turned into a project between my dad and i and at this point its show quality all american muscle!

the pic was taken right after it got painted, so it doesn't have the bumpers, or the license plate yet. it also got cleaned up a lot sense then.
Last edited by exylum at Mar 19, 2009,
1966 Chrysler 300
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This

It has Limited Slip diff and everything!!
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
'94 Chevrolet Beretta

only mines a sweet green, thing drives amazing, and only for $1,200 with fresh brakes, pads, shoes, drums, and tires
Quote by Hadi The Ghost
Fat boy's shouldn't wear bras, they should be shot.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I'll bet TS was thinkin' "OMG T3h P1Tz iz gUNNa th!nk Im s0 c00l! ololololol!!!!"
but in reality we think you're an asshole, and we all hate you.
Quote by exylum
1965 mustang my dad found in a swamp, it turned into a project between my dad and i and at this point its show quality all american muscle!

pics?
my first car was a 98 mustang, sold that got a f150, sold that got a dodge ram 1500. sold it now I have a 2006 escalade ext. I also bought a 88 samurai, sold it bought a 92 jeep yj built it up and i still have it.