It sounds like its in GM with a few accidentals, some G chords sound good under it, but I'm really bad at determining this sort of stuff....

You can find the song in my blog or

I'm really bad with finding the key of the song, and I'd like to add a rythm guitar to that but I just can't find any chords that really sound good together AND with the lead guitar part.

Anyone want to throw a few suggestions (please give the chord, and the voicing (aka: x25452 < random #'s... just an example)

I haven't really tabbed it out, but heres the notes:

A B D E E#/F F# G G#/Ab < Total notes played.

A B C D E F# G < G major scale if I remember correctly

E#/F G#/Ab < Possible accidentals?

Please add me if as a friend I helped! (I like to think I'm a friendly person)
E# isnt an accidental, its just a plain F, and it would probably be used more chromatically than anything.

also, the E pedal tone you got going sounds absolutely horrible played under the riffs at 00:35
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by TK1
E# isnt an accidental, its just a plain F, and it would probably be used more chromatically than anything.

also, the E pedal tone you got going sounds absolutely horrible played under the riffs at 00:35

Haha, you're right. I stopped playing it just now and it sounds better.

I'm still tweaking the song a bit, just wanted to record it in case I ever forgot it (and I have like 3-4 ways of doing the 'rise and fall' part...) Definantly dropping, or changing the note for those riffs.

Thanks for the crit, and if you can suggest any chords for the rythm I'd appreciate it. (I've been messing around for about an hour... )

i think your out of tune bud..

it's kind of difficult to make it out if you're in E standard or half step down..

you're like in the middle.

edit: nvm i belive you're in half step just your low e is tuned a little to high..

anyway i think you're in B minor [am not reading your post and determining for myself] with a little bit of harmonic action in there, judging by the first few seconds.
Member #40 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join.
Last edited by nivlarama at Mar 19, 2009,
Quote by nivlarama
i think your out of tune bud..

it's kind of difficult to make it out if you're in E standard or half step down..

you're like in the middle.

It's my recording quality.

My digital camera is **** quality when it comes to sound...