I know there were a lot of people in the rush to get their tickets at the last minute last year. This year, don't risk not being able to go by procrastinating. Buy your Warped Tour tour tickets right when they go on sale!

Tickets go on sale April 1st! (and no, this isn't an April Fool's joke.)

Warped Tour 2009 Pre-sale Page

Check out the web site! All the details about why you should pre-order are here!

By the way, I don't know if a moderator would even care about this, but if this could be pinned so people can access it easily, that would be awesome. The link I have provided will automatically point toward the pre-sale page as soon as April 1st rolls around.

While we are on the topic of Warped Tour, what band(s) are you most looking forward to? (for a complete updated list, go to Wikipedia and search Warped Tour 2009)

Personally, I'm most looking forward to Anberlin (if they come back this year), Saosin, There for Tomorrow, 3OH!3, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, and The Drama Club (if they show up at the 7/21 show).

Guys, I could really use the help. I'm on the street team for this show and I need all the help I can get in advertising. So if you could, could you please at least check out the link, even if you are only vaguely interested? Thanks in advance.

-Eric
I only want to see the Bouncing Souls.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Nofx, Bad Religion, Flogging Molly, Streetlight manifesto, millionaires. There was more but I cant remember them.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
If Protest The Hero plays this year, then I'll go.
Phoenix...meh!
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by Fender1424
I wish Blink 182 was gonna be there

Good luck getting tickets to see them. It's gonna be hard to get tickets to see these guys I think. It's been a goal of mine to see them since I was a kid and now that I have a chance, it's probably going to infested with little teenybops or cost a fortune.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
bouncing souls, less than jake, nofx, AND bad religion? ive been planning on going for months now, hell yes im going to see all the bands that made me pick up a guitar.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Strato-Massacre
bouncing souls, less than jake, nofx, AND bad religion? ive been planning on going for months now, hell yes im going to see all the bands that made me pick up a guitar.

Yeah, I listen to a lot of metal and blues now, but these are all the bands I grew up on. After looking at the list I may just go after all.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Bayside, Bad Religion, etc.

I hella wanna go to Coachella too. ****in' Mastodon and MSTRKRFT on the same damn day. SHIET.
@daeqwon: I respect your opinion. I, however, like these bands, so that's why I named them off.

@Gigitiran: Keep your eyes on this thread, then. Subscribe to it or something. The link I provided will automatically direct you to the pre-sale page as of April 1st. You get benefits, as well, if you get a ticket off of the pre-sale, including a special 15th Anniversary Warped Tour ticket.

Please everyone help me out!

and yes, it would be completely kickass if Blink-182 was to be on warped tour.
Quote by Patty-cakez
Bayside, Bad Religion, etc.

I hella wanna go to Coachella too. ****in' Mastodon and MSTRKRFT on the same damn day. SHIET.

Who?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Gigatiran
Yeah, I listen to a lot of metal and blues now, but these are all the bands I grew up on. After looking at the list I may just go after all.

hell yes. im more of a matchbox 20 kind of music (idk wtf genre exactly, dont lol too much at that) person now, but those bands ALL are the reason i picked up a guitar.
seriously though, these four bands are the ONLY reason i picked one up, and their shows are so fun!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
I'd go just for The Devil Wears Prada. There are a few other bands I'd go to watch too.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by MetalMegaMan
I'd go just for The Devil Wears Prada. There are a few other bands I'd go to watch too.

so if they were the ONLY band playing, youd still go? well, each to their own i guess.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
The lineup looks pretty sweet this year. A Day To Remember, Chiodos, Streetlight Manifesto, NOFX, The Devil Wears Prada, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, and more that I can't remember.
Quote by Sickwithline6
nofx thrice alexisonfire circa survive..

in descending order, that list goes from to
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz

Quote by Ktool The Girth
Who?

Mud Slingers Take Revenge Killing Ravaged Family Trees
THEY'RE ONLY LIEK DA #1 BESTEST BAND EVER
Yeah....I think I'll sit this one out.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by Captain Insano
I would love to go see Big D and the Kids Table.

they were epic at Charlotte in '07
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz