Hi, sorry for my second thread in the same number of days, but how can I found out what cabs are compatible with an Orange Tiny Terror head? Could I connect it to pretty much an 1x12, 2x12, 4x12 cab?

Also, struggling a bit with shopping for cabs as I know basically nothing about them, are there any good ones I should look at for a budget price? I don't mind how many speakers it has, as long as it sounds decent and is cheap. Thanks!
tiny terror can be run with one 8 ohm cab, two 16 ohm cabs, or one 16 ohm cab.

check out avatarspeakers.com if you're on a budget. they make nice cabs and offer a good choice of speakers.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Great thanks for the reply. Just forgot to mention I'm in Australia so it'd have to be a pretty common cab I guess.
ahh ok. can you get your hands on an epi VJ cab over there ? they work pretty well with the tiny terror.
Yep I can indeed, they seem pretty cheap too, thanks for the help. Just wondering, with this cab, could I get semi-decent clean tones with the Orange? I know its renowned for it's overdrive but I'd like some form of useable cleans at least.
if you roll back the volume on your guitar a bit you can get a useable clean tone.
Thank mate. I don't suppose there are any other cabs I should keep an eye out for?
Last edited by Marsbe at Mar 20, 2009,
is there a certain size you're after ? (1x12, 2x12, 4x12, etc.)
Not particularly, 1x12 is good enough for me. I just want something pretty cheap but decent sounding for the time being.
Are you handy with power tools? Look up some dimensions of 1x12 cabs and pick one you like. Read up a bit on cab construction and build it yourself. Buy some nice speakers and be on your way.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not