Does anyone else get in one of those moods when you just feeling like ripping sh*t apart?

My car is being a c*nt and it's really starting to get to me. And i can't go destroy sh*t cause i'm at work for another 3 hours. All i can do is sit at my desk, crank some metal and simmer.

Anyway, that relleased some steam, any one else ever get this way? How do you calm yourself down?
I just got contact lenses today, I couldn't take them out.. I ended up sitting on the floor listening to Page France for an hour =)
rawr
I don't release the fury. I just keep it all bottled... I can't wait to release it all one some **** who tries to start ****.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
sometime i just feel like reporting everybody!
*rep....
hold on! Red Wings are in first place!
Nevermind!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
You're cranking music at work?
Where the hell do you work?
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
I hate that feeling, and I seem to get it all too easily. Not to spark up a discussion here, but since i've started smoking weed, i've found that it has come on far less often. I'm not suggesting that at all, just commenting for the sake of commenting. I usually just wait it out: throw on some music and pace the room until I find something to occupy my mind and then it eventually passes. In the past I've broken things and punched a whole in my wall, but that's 10 minute relief followed by weeks of frustration and regret.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by bendystraw
Cranking music up at work? No wonder you never get promotions.

I have my own office, they don't mind what we listen to as long as you do your work. I usually put on more eye friendly stuff, but not today, it's friday arvo, no one's doing any work anyway.

Quote by gucio93
You're cranking music at work?
Where the hell do you work?

I'm an engineer at a mining machine manufacturing company. The boss is Irish and loud as f*ck and an alround good dude, as long as i get my work done, he doesn't care
Last edited by razorback_al_31 at Mar 19, 2009,
I tend to crank some Cannibal Corpse and play guitar as fast (and, typically, as terribly) as possible
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
I hate that feeling, and I seem to get it all too easily. Not to spark up a discussion here, but since i've started smoking weed, i've found that it has come on far less often. I'm not suggesting that at all, just commenting for the sake of commenting. I usually just wait it out: throw on some music and pace the room until I find something to occupy my mind and then it eventually passes. In the past I've broken things and punched a whole in my wall, but that's 10 minute relief followed by weeks of frustration and regret.

I know what your saying, i'm not really one to smoke but i do have a whiskey on the rocks to calm down. Unfortunetly i don't have that here at work with me, but i'll be craking one out when i get home that's for sure.
Yeah, breaking something of value feels good until you realise what you broke, and how much it costs to replace, that's not a great feeling.
Yea, I get in those moods all the time where I just want to f*ck everything up and bash the sh*t out of whatever and whoever I can cause everything just pisses me off so much. I usually just go home and lift some weights and pump some iron, get the stress out, then go hit the bag. F*ck I'm hard.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yea, I get in those moods all the time where I just want to f*ck everything up and bash the sh*t out of whatever and whoever I can cause everything just pisses me off so much. I usually just go home and lift some weights and pump some iron, get the stress out, then go hit the bag. F*ck I'm hard.

I was just thinking "what a douche" then I realized, nevermind, he's f*cking hard.
Quote by the_departed666
I was just thinking "what a douche" then I realized, nevermind, he's f*cking hard.

Are you mocking me? Are you taking the piss out of me? I'll kick your ass if you wanna step.
Quote by the_departed666
*cowers with fear*

Yea that's right b*tch, now run away like the girl you are while I take my steroids.