but is it just me or does anyone else seem to think that about 3/4ths of the people on this forum are nubs, and/or elitest wannabe punks who have no idea what theyre talking about and are in it for the "fashion" aspects and the now growing ever so popular "social status" of what punks been sold out to today, and not the music or the salvation of it?

inb4 "if you dont like it leave", "shut the **** up" etc
You just registered...meaning I have no respect for your opinion on this website? And a lot of the wannabes help me out a lot with my rig...
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by gtdude114
You just registered...meaning I have no respect for your opinion on this website? And a lot of the wannabes help me out a lot with my rig...

its not so much an opinion as something ive come to notice after browsing around for a bit

but cool, its nice to know my opinion doesnt matter
Quote by 5cent Slut
but is it just me or does anyone else seem to think that about 3/4ths of the people on this forum are nubs, and/or elitest wannabe punks who have no idea what theyre talking about and are in it for the "fashion" aspects and the now growing ever so popular "social status" of what punks been sold out to today, and not the music or the salvation of it?

Nice work of the odd time use there, ur a now not a nub
im going to say most people notice and accept it. its the way forums go. some people have to prove themselves to complete strangers for no reason. big deal

its not worth complaining about, really. just move on, and do your own thing. tab if you want, read tab if you want. your membership is your own thing. nothing more, nothing less
this.. this is a no no when you just registered. asses like gtdude are probably gonna talk **** to you for now on. good luck and may jesus love you.
i've got a boner for murder
Quote by original=punk
Um, you don't know the regulars, and let me give you a hint, none of them have posted yet, not including me.

i know BR0KENHEARTED

in real life

hes the one that told me to sign up

nifty little thing you got goin here

im diggin it, no sarcasm intended
Quote by Martindecorum
Of course lol i take absolutely nothing serious on this site

sounds like some words of wisdom there
Quote by 5cent Slut
sounds like some words of wisdom there

Yeah when u enter the PIT area of this site, nothing should be taken seriously but make sure if u ask a question you have all variables covered so you dont get burned

but this site also allows for a lot of professional given advice so if you do play music and you are stuck you always get a helpful answer here
Quote by Martindecorum
Yeah when u enter the PIT area of this site, nothing should be taken seriously but make sure if u ask a question you have all variables covered so you dont get burned

but this site also allows for a lot of professional given advice so if you do play music and you are stuck you always get a helpful answer here

I learned that the hard way i asked for some advice on how and what pickups to put on my hollow body and got slammed on every detail of it. one or two people actual have something to say and the others seem to be really snobby