Page 1 of 2
think about it...the way the TV is and movies..and the radio

it promotes girls to be promiscuous and sexual and stuff

so if you think of how girls have become over the past..10 years...

how many of you are scared to have a daughter in fear that no matter how hard you try she will become a promiscuous and sexual person

it scares me..thats why i pray not to have a daughter..

who feels the same?
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
You're a sick man.

Oh wait... I totally misunderstood. I though you meant that you'll be scared if you find your daughter attractive.
Last edited by imdeth at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by razorback_al_31
Um, i'll be ok with it. I can't wait to have a daughter, i believe if you raise them well, they will make good decisions.

They call it "media"
Quote by imdeth
You're a sick man.

Oh wait... I totally misunderstood. I though you meant that you'll be scared if you find your daughter attractive.

no no no...hahahaha

i want her to be the most beautiful girl alive..next to my future wife..if i have a daughter

i just dont want her to be a flirtatious skank wearing super mini skirts and tank tops that only cover her nipples...

you know?

its scary..because thats pretty much how girls dress now
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
I just can't wait until I have a boy. He's going to be a guitarist... and he's going to be DAMN GOOD.

OR ELSE.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by Survivalism
I can't have kids until I move. Because my kids are not growing up in this city.

yeah im totally lost as to where i should raise a family...
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Guys have changed in the past 10 years as well. I'm scared to have both a son or a daughter. Maybe scientists will have created something in between by then...
Quote by idahoimmortal
I just can't wait until I have a boy. He's going to be a guitarist... and he's going to be DAMN GOOD.

OR ELSE.

ha ha, we dream the same dreams it appears
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by metalimaster
ha ha, we dream the same dreams it appears

I'll even settle for a bassist I guess...

But I'll shoot myself if I get a drummer.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by IommiPage
Guys have changed in the past 10 years as well. I'm scared to have both a son or a daughter. Maybe scientists will have created something in between by then...

yes but guys dont get flirted with by girls every day..and offered sex

girls on the other hand....

i
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by amazing FretMan
yes but guys dont get flirted with by girls every day..and offered sex

girls on the other hand....

i

I do.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by idahoimmortal

OR ELSE.
DIMEBAG

what would happen if Dimebag,and marty freidman had kids?

it'd be like the ultimate solo machine

they call it guitar pro V.5 lol
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
I would love to have a daughter, but not rasinig them in a city. Move out into the country with 1000's of acers of land, no tv or radio, teach her all the values and the ablity to tell right and wrong and always to do right, so she dosent grow up to be on girls gone wild and have sex with every moving thing thats attractive.. Decent women are hard to find these days.
Quote by nowa90
DIMEBAG

what would happen if Dimebag,and marty freidman had kids?

it'd be like the ultimate solo machine

they call it guitar pro V.5 lol

I would hope he named his son something like "Eighth."
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by IommiPage

This, more and more guys dress like girls these days with their make up, skinny leg jeans long lushes straight hair, so girls in return are pushing the boundries to not get mistaken for a guy so they become more revealing
my sister just turned 20 and might be having a girl. my mom did an ultrasound (since thats what she does for a living ) and said it looks like it is probably a girl, but she can't tell for sure for about 2-3 more weeks.

so its not going to be like having a daughter exactly, but whatever.

i really hope i have a boy(s) if i have kid(s) someday.
Quote by idahoimmortal
I do.

haha...but i mean

if your son gets laid you as a father are like "dat a boy!!" "go get em slugger!"

but if daddy's baby girl is getting plowed....*grabs shotgun*

see what i mean?
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by Martindecorum
This, more and more guys dress like girls these days with their make up, skinny leg jeans long lushes straight hair, so girls in return are pushing the boundries to not get mistaken for a guy so they become more revealing

I don't wear skinny jeans, I just have big legs. I actually wear massive jeans, and by proportion I perception screw everything - and it looks like I'm wearing skinny jeans. True. Facts.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
I really want a son. I'm going to force him to play guitar even if he hates it at first. He WILL be the next John Petrucci. If i have a daughter, I'll do my best to not have her end up as a slut.
I like to have a daughter! And I'd do my best to raise her to become a great woman; I really mean it, everything else will come before her. So, I don't think she'll be that kinda one, so I'm not afraid at all. And I only want one child. It's okay if that's a boy.
Quote by mrcrono
I fear that not only will my future daughter be a skank, but that my future son will be "bro".

*shudders*

oh please no!!! no!!!

*pats on back* it will all be ok man..dont worry

Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by skaterskagg1
I really want a son. I'm going to force him to play guitar even if he hates it at first. He WILL be the next John Petrucci. If i have a daughter, I'll do my best to not have her end up as a slut.

I'll do my best to make sure my son makes your daughter a slut.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by idahoimmortal
I don't wear skinny jeans, I just have big legs. I actually wear massive jeans, and by proportion I perception screw everything - and it looks like I'm wearing skinny jeans. True. Facts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=PlayList&p=A2C58CDFF32FA25C&index=0&playnext=1

this is what im talking about

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3259/byzzi78024902wd1.jpg

from distances they can be classified as girls,
so in the end
girls love attention and the ability to stand out from crowds
so they are pushing the boundaries more and more

By no means im having a shot at you
I'd just raise her as a boy, pushing all my dreams, interests and ideals onto her.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
No kids for me!
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by Harry Heck
I don't see what the big deal is. You're not getting laid anyways.

so you want your daughter to be a skank?
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by Martindecorum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=PlayList&p=A2C58CDFF32FA25C&index=0&playnext=1

this is what im talking about

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3259/byzzi78024902wd1.jpg

from distances they can be classified as girls,
so in the end
girls love attention and the ability to stand out from crowds
so they are pushing the boundaries more and more

By no means im having a shot at you

Haha. I'm just kidding.

But, it'll just keep the way it is now. I'll keep mistaking those guys for girls.

It's really embarrassing when they have a girly ass, and you look. Then he turns around. Then for another hour you just think "Does that make me gay? It was an accident... Totally thought it was a chick... But am I gay now?
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
To be honest, I'm just scared of having kids period. I want to be a parent more than anything but... I know a girl who's 5 year old sister asked how to give head. At 5! And they aren't from a "bad" family. I hate to think what my kids will pick up at school, lord knows what we all did.
she will not be allowed to talk to boys until she is married in my opinion. though i'm sure the mother will veto that (since in my family the women are in charge) so every time she brings home a boy i will pull him into my study and say very calmly "if you ever touch my daughter i will have CISIS and the RCMP knock down your door are detain you for terrorism. i'm a powerful man don't cross me" that should scare him straight.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by idahoimmortal
Haha. I'm just kidding.

But, it'll just keep the way it is now. I'll keep mistaking those guys for girls.

It's really embarrassing when they have a girly ass, and you look. Then he turns around. Then for another hour you just think "Does that make me gay? It was an accident... Totally thought it was a chick... But am I gay now?

HAHAA that happened to me just a couple of hours ago i was like damn hot chicks up ahead guys (to me mates) then they turned i was like lol

But i do believe we have to look up the laws of homosexuality to see if we are classed as gay now
Quote by hawttieblonde69
To be honest, I'm just scared of having kids period. I want to be a parent more than anything but... I know a girl who's 5 year old sister asked how to give head. At 5! And they aren't from a "bad" family. I hate to think what my kids will pick up at school, lord knows what we all did.

haha no way....

and yeah i look back at stuff in middle schoo..when girls were 11-12 they were already skanking it up...i mean almost every girl was doing some form of something with guys..or girls...or both

ughh
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by Martindecorum
HAHAA that happened to me just a couple of hours ago i was like damn hot chicks up ahead guys (to me mates) then they turned i was like lol

But i do believe we have to look up the laws of homosexuality to see if we are classed as gay now

No, once you tell your friends it's gay man...

Should've done a tit check to make first. Sorry to hear about it. If you need anyone to talk to, I'll listen. But I won't hold and comfort you or anything like that... Really. I'm sorry.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
If I have a daughter, i just hope she'll be attractive enough to even be able to flaunt her looks (not that I want her to but just saying..).
Page 1 of 2