Page 1 of 2
I used search bar and couldn't find this

Don't you hate misleading video tittles that say something like"AMAZING GUITAR PLAY UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!11!!" and when you watch it its garbage like this

I even commented the video saying it isn't that good and the video poster replies "Shes only 15 and shes pretty good for a 15 year old."
the band CHON consists of members still in high school basically and they're amazing.
CHON

discuss.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
ugh she was terrible. and she looked retarded with that goofy grin on her face the whole time. overall a bad experience watching that video
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Prisoner5
There is no such thing as a a good female guitarist. They should just stay away.

kaki king is probably better than you ever could be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmth1YZI7k
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Thus is the nature of the internet. I can't tell you how many covers I've seen on Youtube where the girl is clearly butchering the song but every nerd in the comments is praising her like it's the best thing they've ever heard.
Quote by theocao
AMAZING GUITAR PLAY UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!11!!"

Yeah I hate those kinda titles as well as I hate these kinda ones. v

"Best female guitarist in the world?"
The girl characters in Guitar Hero are pretty good, as long as your good.
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
If by guitar you mean 'penis' and by play you mean 'suck,' then Joey Fatone is pretty talented.

On topic -

I don't know anyone other than Lita Ford, and I don't want to say her, becuase she's the 'go to' female guitarist that every guy says how great she is. I know female guitarists, but I wouldn't say they're INCREDIBLE VIRTUOSIC players.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Lita Ford is pretty good from what I've heard.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Yes, I hate that. A lot.

Like that Jacqueline Mannering girl who got into the finals of the dean shredder search dealio last year, even though her solo entry was horrendous. Probably just because she's a girl.

I honestly wish there was no novelty attached to girl guitarists. I know it could really help me in getting more opportunities as a guitarist but I don't feel right capitalizing on it. It's just wrong, seeing as I'm not an especially good player and there are so many others out there who would deserve the attention. I want to actually be a good musician and have people concentrate on that.

Good on you for commenting truthfully though.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Thanks Pit now im in love with Kaki King :?
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by LondonGeetarist
The girl characters in Guitar Hero are pretty good, as long as your good.

+1. Casey Lynch is the best guitarist in the world! she plays everything, looks great doing it (GH3). plus, the reason for winning is that she is standing while playing everything but doesn't use a freakin strap!!! win on epic proportions!!!
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Bonnie Raitt.She looked so hot back in the day.

Edit:She still looks hot...
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Last edited by NewsoftheWorld at Mar 20, 2009,
.... I'm the best.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
I hear Kirk Hammet is pretty good....she has facial hair though.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Arzei
Orianthi.

/thread

+5908302763245342680392468e3409583

Quote by theocao
Thanks Pit now im in love with Kaki King :?

Shes a Lesbian so it will never be mutual!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
+5908302763245342680392468e3409583

Finally someone who knows who she is! You'd think a girl like her'd get more attention.
Nancy Wilson was pretty good, so was Lita Ford and Joan Jett.

But on topic, that girl sucks. It sounds like she is just picking real fast and randomly moving her fingers.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Last edited by geeve420 at Mar 20, 2009,
SHE HAS THE SAME BRAND GUITAR AS ME. At least mine's better, though.
I can't think of anyone other than who's been mentioned already.

Oh and, Chon are pretty good, man
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by geeve420
Nancy Wilson was pretty good, so was Lita Ford and Joan Jett.

But on topic, that girl sucks. It sounds like she is just picking real fast and randomly moving her fingers.

yeah just cuz she's better than the people postin the video don't mean she's good....it might be her parents or something posting it
Rockin yo face off!!!
Country+Rap=Crap
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by EJD
Guitarists aren't like other men. We are awesome
Quote by Kata Dante
Yes, I hate that. A lot.

Like that Jacqueline Mannering girl who got into the finals of the dean shredder search dealio last year, even though her solo entry was horrendous. Probably just because she's a girl.

I honestly wish there was no novelty attached to girl guitarists. I know it could really help me in getting more opportunities as a guitarist but I don't feel right capitalizing on it. It's just wrong, seeing as I'm not an especially good player and there are so many others out there who would deserve the attention. I want to actually be a good musician and have people concentrate on that.

Good on you for commenting truthfully though.

+a million.

Also lets face it, most teenage boys start playing guitar so they can play fall out boy songs to get in girl's knickers. Comment on a girl's youtube video and maybe the next one she'll take her shirt off...
with no bias against young guitarists, i am one too, it annoys me when people expect to be seen as good guitarists simply because they are young. i hate those youtube vids where the guy keeps saying "i'm only 12 tho im pretty good for that" whenever anyone says something bad.

same with the vids that say "best female guitarist". in my opinion, good female guitarists limit themselves by trying to only compete with other female guitarists.

notice how the video where its like "omg shes only 15 shes gonna be a star later!" was pretty bad- just random picking and pentatonic patterns.
while chon, who made no attempt to accentuate the fact that they're young too, were excellent, partly because they didnt feel the need to compare themselves only to others their age (or gender)

/rant.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Page 1 of 2