Right, so I am I looking to beef up my pedal arsenal with a few more items, but I thought I might see GG&A's opinion before I go out and buy them.

I am looking to buy an EQ, an RMC wah, and maybe something like a good trem/delay/ect.

For the EQ what options do I have? All I really see are the MXR and Boss ones, neither jump out at me. I suppose I am sort of defaulted to the MXR 10-band if there aren't any others out there.

I want to pick up a wah and I need something that can handle gain, but still makes sweet sweet love to uncorrupted virgin cleans. I am pretty set on RMC, I really want quality here but if there is another to consider I would like to hear. I need to know which would be best for me(styles and current gear at the end of the post)... I'm thinking maybe Wizard, but I really have no idea.

As for the last effect, I'm not sure what I want. Something Fun, a little unique, maybe even teetering on the strange but still simple to use. Sunny Day Delay? Tremorama? Woofer Wailer? Some ring mod? Whatever just throw it out there. Hand-painted eclectic boutique stuff gets me rolling so thats a good thing to keep in mind.

Currently I've got various guitars(fat strat, ltd w/ emgs, rhoads, jackson facemelter, other jackson facemelter, and alexi ltd), Ts-9, ISP Decimator, VS H20(chorus and echo, might sell this one), going into an ENGL Screamer 50 Combo.

I know it's such a cliche to say you play everything, but I do dabble. My tastes always change but I always love me some classic rock, 80's metal, "progressive", neo-classical, some newer metal, experimental/psychedelic... I think you get the picture.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
You can take a look at the Danelectro EQ, too, but for pedals, the MXR 10-band is pretty ace. They make a 6 band, too.

And if money isn't an issue, for your fun pedal, check out something from Devi Ever.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
You can take a look at the Danelectro EQ, too, but for pedals, the MXR 10-band is pretty ace. They make a 6 band, too.

And if money isn't an issue, for your fun pedal, check out something from Devi Ever.

I already found a pedal from them I am buying for sure. I haven't heard of them before now, and that makes me a little sad.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Pedal EQ are fairly pointless IMO. Do yourself a favour and get a rack EQ.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Well, that's kinda the nature of boutique stuff. Kinda like microbrews. Not as widely known, but those that do know of them usually talk highly of them. If I had the money I'd love either a Bit Mangler or Dream Mangler.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
For your "fun" effect, check out these two builders: Dwarfcraft Devices and 3xfx. Super cool stuff.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Pedal EQ are fairly pointless IMO. Do yourself a favour and get a rack EQ.

Oh yeah? What do you suggest? I don't mind spending the extra dough so long as it is really worth it to get the rack over the pedal.

Btw, There are already at least 5 of the Devi Ever pedals I want. Thanks for that
Surprisingly they are pretty inexpensive too, I expected the price to be much higher.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
Oh yeah? What do you suggest? I don't mind spending the extra dough so long as it is really worth it to get the rack over the pedal.

I say this not because rack EQs are necessarily better, but because a pedal EQ defeats the point of itself being a pedal (the ability to change on/off with your foot), which is not used very much, if at all. Thus, for the same price as an MXR108 you can get a 31 band rack EQ which would be much more flexible. I don't have any specific recs - look around on musiciansfriend/HC reviews.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
I say this not because rack EQs are necessarily better, but because a pedal EQ defeats the point of itself being a pedal (the ability to change on/off with your foot), which is not used very much, if at all. Thus, for the same price as an MXR108 you can get a 31 band rack EQ which would be much more flexible. I don't have any specific recs - look around on musiciansfriend/HC reviews.

Ah, I could actually use an easily switchable eq. Thanks for the advice though, I appreciate it.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I'd get the MXR 10-band for the EQ. For the other pedal...try out some Zvex stuff...the seek wah is a cool one.