Hey guys i have a Marshall MG100HDFX Head for sale or trade if anyone is interested. I dont have pics of it yet but will get some asap. I'll take $150 + shipping. it has some torex tears on it but other than that its sounds AWESOME!

Thanks and God Bless!
I would buy one just for teh CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!!!
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
I would buy one just for teh CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!!!

+1 ohh teh brootalznessness
Hahahahahah...

hahahahahahaha

In all seriousness, this website is the last place you are going to sell an MG, they are Infamous on these forums, nobody will take you seriously when you say it sounds Amazing, good luck though, I suggest putting it on Craigslist, that's how I got rid of my MG.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
^This guy's right. You aren't going to be able to sell an MG here, even the biggest n00bs learn fast that MGs = sh*te.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
^This guy's right. You aren't going to be able to sell an MG here, even the biggest n00bs learn fast that MGs = sh*te.

Im sorry TS but this is very true most people on this forum have a strong hatred for the things.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
They are all right... But, I'll take it for $110 shipped right now, E-mail me @ StokingGoat@gmail.com
For Sale;

Marshall AVT 150H head (new)
Marshall AVT 150H head (Almost new)

Crate BV412 Cab (Pristine w/ celestions)