Page 1 of 3

Instant karma is gonna get you
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
staged
███████████████████████████████████

The blonde kid looks like a cashier I know that works at Longs.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I have to say, though, the kid got cocky once he realized he was taking someone down.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Choking someone isn't really cool. If they'd have fought and he'd won, fair enough.

What do you define fighting as? Striking?

I mean.....that is fighting, the kid rocked him with that punch, got his back and sunk in that choke...

if that happened in a street fight, the kid would've been choked out.

"shut the ****... what?
Can you not breathe that's a problem"

champion
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Ha! Almost feel sorry for the guy. The choking was a little **** though... it made it more boring
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
The 1st hit was sweet but then the choking was pretty unfair.

Why is it any more unfair than striking?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Am I the only one who finds a problem with people video taping a fight?
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
lololololololololol

"ok are you gonna calm down? no? then i don't think you need to breathe."

PWNT
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
The 1st hit was sweet but then the choking was pretty unfair.

How is the choking unfair? if it was a fight that went to the ground and I got into a more advantageous position where I can choke him or pull a submission, you bet your ass I'm gonna do it. Its a fight, anything goes...plus I'd be just as satisfied putting him to sleep or breaking his arm as I would if I broke his nose or something.
He sounds like William Miller...
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
I laughed when I thought they were going to stop the fight but they actually wanted to move the heater .

I don't find the choke unfair, it put the guy in the place, and it's very effective.
dude, the guy got decked and tried to crawl away. he deserved more than the choking for being such a wuss. so i believe he received some mercy from the little dude...

Quote by DoTheEvolution
Am I the only one who finds a problem with people video taping a fight?

not at all. i'm not a fan either but its too late now.

edit: "you effin hit me in the effin ear..." sounds like a mix of napoleon dynamite and fight club.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by S)E-Javelin
What do you define fighting as? Striking?

I mean.....that is fighting, the kid rocked him with that punch, got his back and sunk in that choke...

if that happened in a street fight, the kid would've been choked out.

Yeah, just striking really. Once someone is down and doesn't get back up you win.

Grabbing hold of someones neck from behind isn't exactly 'owning them.'

The nerd threw the first hit then jumped on his back.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
They are some of the whitest people I have ever seen.

Awesome.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
Why is it any more unfair than striking?

It ceases to be a fist fight, and then they just hug it out.

Either way that bully went down after one punch, so it was a pansy fight.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Yeah, just striking really. Once someone is down and doesn't get back up you win.

That would be a boxing match. Street fight = anything goes

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Grabbing hold of someones neck from behind isn't exactly 'owning them.'

The nerd threw the first hit then jumped on his back.

How is it not "owning them"? Choking him out is just as a effective as knocking him out, submissions on the ground can end fights real quick. If I'm in a fight and it goes to the ground and I get a chance to pull an armbar, I'm gonna go for it. Wtf is he gonna do with a broken arm?

If I was the short kid, I probably would've kicked him the face right after he fell so in a sense, the nerd was going light.

edit: IMO, its much more humiliating to get choked out than knocked out.
Last edited by S)E-Javelin at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by S)E-Javelin
How is it not "owning them"? Choking him out is just as a effective as knocking him out, submissions on the ground can end fights real quick. If I was the short kid, I would've kicked him the face right after he fell so in a sense, the nerd was going light.

It isn't owning them because you didn't kick their ass... you clutched it.

"Oh yeah, I clutched your ass, mother****er!"
Quote by S)E-Javelin
How is the choking unfair? if it was a fight that went to the ground and I got into a more advantageous position where I can choke him or pull a submission, you bet your ass I'm gonna do it. Its a fight, anything goes...plus I'd be just as satisfied putting him to sleep or breaking his arm as I would if I broke his nose or something.

this.

the point is too embarrass the other dude till they go away, not kick their ass. some macho guys won't get it, because they think the only right way to end a fight is by pain. you just need to get the other dude to not hit back anymore.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by S)E-Javelin
That would be a boxing match. Street fight = anything goes

How is it not "owning them"? Choking him out is just as a effective as knocking him out, submissions on the ground can end fights real quick. If I'm in a fight and it goes to the ground and I get a chance to pull an armbar, I'm gonna go for it. Wtf is he gonna do with a broken arm?

If I was the short kid, I probably would've kicked him the face right after he fell so in a sense, the nerd was going light.

Oh I get it. You're an internet hardman.

Where I come from you don't kick someone when they're down.

Edit: Lmao you're 10 years old.

Edit: More humiliating to get choked out? How is having oxygen deprived from your brain humiliating?

Anyone can choke someone out. You could choke me out if you got the jump. Like to see you put me down by hitting me though.
Last edited by ClaptonWannabe at Mar 20, 2009,
To the people saying "oh it's a street fight anything goes, anythings fair", would it have been fair if one of them had kicked the other in the nuts?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by Zombee
It isn't owning them because you didn't kick their ass... you clutched it.

"Oh yeah, I clutched your ass, mother****er!"

The goal of a fight (at least to me, and I'm sure to most people) is to subdue your opponent (aka take his ass out/unconscious).

I don't know if you've been in a street fight but people will do anything, you can't really play by "oh if I get knocked down, you have to wait for me to get up to resume the fight" ...uh no, that's not how it works.

I'll try to use the quickest and most effective ways to end fights, and submissions (including chokes) are very quick and efficient.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Oh I get it. You're an internet hardman.

Where I come from you don't kick someone when they're down.

Edit: Lmao you're 10 years old.

if that dude hit him back, he would have seriously injured him, he was twice his size.

that kid did what was smart. he didn't knock him out and cut off his balls, he kept his opponent from hitting back.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Anyone can choke someone out. You could choke me out if you got the jump. Like to see you put me down by hitting me though.

I probably could since I'm a kickboxer, and you really must be an idiot if you believe my birthdate in my profile....
Quote by the humanity
if that dude hit him back, he would have seriously injured him, he was twice his size.

that kid did what was smart. he didn't knock him out and cut off his balls, he kept his opponent from hitting back.

He'd already knocked him to the floor once, albeit with a sucker punch.

The nerd was pressing the fight more than the bigger guy.

Why wouldn't I believe your birthday? That's the whole reason it's there. You put your birthday where it asks so people know.

You're just a pussy. Would have thought a proper fighter would have better judgement than kicking someone in the face when they're done.

Bye scrub.
Last edited by ClaptonWannabe at Mar 20, 2009,
Page 1 of 3