So my brother and his dumbass friend got wasted for the first time and my brother threw up on his carpet, what kind of household things would help get the stain out?
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
Shamwow!
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Hilarious, but not helpful, I don't mean to be cruel and unhumurous but this is serious.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized

A friend threw up on my floor once, some towels and soap/water fixed it then I just sprayed some air freshner stuff to cover up the smell, I think my dad put clorox or something similiar on it after i got the bulk of it cleaned up.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by PinkFender_69
Hilarious, but not helpful, I don't mean to be cruel and unhumurous but this is serious.

so serious that u ask the pit? it must be really bad!

so, i take it google broke?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Have your dumbass brother figure it out. It's his problem for acting like a moron.

Mataku..... People have no domestic skills at all anymore...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Mar 20, 2009,
Fiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by guitarsftw
so serious that u ask the pit? it must be really bad!

so, i take it google broke?

Gee, it couldn't be someone like you who's intelligent response gives the pit it''s reputation

Google gives solutions that are fine if you have the time to go the store, or are approaching the problem without the help of two drunk people.
Quote by adamk991100

Quote by Weaponized

Quote by PinkFender_69
Gee, it couldn't be someone like you who's intelligent response gives the pit it''s reputation

Google gives solutions that are fine if you have the time to go the store, or are approaching the problem without the help of two drunk people.

Read my response above soap and water then this other stuff Id have to go check what it is but it comes in a bright green metal can and its white powder.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Read my response above soap and water then this other stuff Id have to go check what it is but it comes in a bright green metal can and its white powder.

Thank you.
Quote by adamk991100

Quote by Weaponized

baking soda and vinegar takes everything out of carpets.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by PinkFender_69
Thank you.

Yep I think its clorox but I cant find it in my house right now but my dad sprinkled that on it and you cant even really tell where he threw up now.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Fck's sake...

Clean the vomit up with paper towels, wipe it up with hot water and a towel, spray Resolve on it and wipe until it's gone. Let it dry.

What are people like you gonna do when you live on your own?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Fck's sake...

Clean the vomit up with paper towels, wipe it up with hot water and a towel, spray Resolve on it and wipe until it's gone. Let it dry.

What are people like you gonna do when you live on your own?

Some people dont get the luxury of being taught these things its like learning how to cook? Did you just walk into the kitchen one day and know how to make a meal (microwave doesnt count).
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Some people dont get the luxury of being taught these things its like learning how to cook? Did you just walk into the kitchen one day and know how to make a meal (microwave doesnt count).

No, when I made messes as a kid, I was made to clean them up, because that's how you learn to act responsibly. That's how I learned. That's how it's learned. If someone older than four still has other people cleaning up after them, that's a shame.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
No, when I made messes as a kid, I was made to clean them up, because that's how you learn to act responsibly. That's how I learned. That's how it's learned. If someone older than four still has other people cleaning up after them, that's a shame.

Very true I agree with you there but getting puke out of carpet isnt exactly something that you just learn on the go, I did but that doesnt mean everyone does.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Very true I agree with you there but getting puke out of carpet isnt exactly something that you just learn on the go, I did but that doesnt mean everyone does.

Puke's just like any other stain.

Maybe I'm over-estimating other people... I have a bad habit of doing that, or so I've been told.

I just figure people should know basic stuff like this by the time they're, say, ten?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Puke's just like any other stain.

Maybe I'm over-estimating other people... I have a bad habit of doing that, or so I've been told.

I just figure people should know basic stuff like this by the time they're, say, ten?

Yeah but as my psych teacher once told me "Common Sense Isnt Always Common To Everyone"
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Yeah but as my psych teacher once told me "Common Sense Isnt Always Common To Everyone"

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you

That picture rules
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
I love it

I crack up every time I look at it... It's almost as funny as....

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by mikeyElite

follow this advice brother

otherwise some detergent and de-oderant should do it till the dog starts eating the carpet

and if your mate is wasted i think puke is the least thing your gunna get in trouble for
Quote by NarcolepticHell
follow this advice brother

otherwise some detergent and de-oderant should do it till the dog starts eating the carpet

and if your mate is wasted i think puke is the least thing your gunna get in trouble for

Way to get the thread back on track, jerkoff.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Wipe up the puke then pour a lot of red wine or grape juice on the stain and rub it in. Works every time
Quote by VanCamp
Pee on things.

Quote by tukk04
back in black-AC/DC
because maybe it'd revive me instantly
i just hope i don't come back black

My Gear
Epiphone SG
Roland 15 Watt Cube Amp
Samick J-2 Acoustic
Quote by Lethal Dosage

I've put a lot of thought into my response to this statement, and what I've come up with is this; if you don't know that you clean carpet with carpet cleaner, you're fucking stupid.
You're*