K so I use the Godlyke power all to power my pedal board..and it hums big time.
I cant seem to figure out why its humming so much.
What are some possibilities ??
could it be just the daisy chain itself wearing out? or am i powering too many pedals? (i got about 9 pedals with 1 power all)
27mMoV31II7.a2
It's possibly a ground loop problem. They all share a common ground.

Power supplies like the BBE Supa-charger or Voodoolab Pedal Power has built in ground loop isolation, which reduces hums and hiss, or noise.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
You get what you pay for dude. The Voodoolab PP2 also has two outlets with sag dials, to simulate the dying battery syndrome.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
aw so thats what it is. my were doing the same thing. i thought it was my adapter not being able to put out enough current to power all my pedals daisy chained. i was just gonna go out and buy one with like 1000mA output. damn it now i have to spend $300 bucks on a good one.
Not really. I bought mine locally for $155. Sometimes the BBE can be found on online auctions and go for around $100 new. Shop around.