As I said I'm looking for a doctor in RI that can prescribe medical marijuana, I have severe migraines and some pretty bad insomnia as well, i get the migraines about everyday, either i wake up with one or I'll get it later on in the day.
and these aren't your normal headaches, these are room spinning, nauseating headaches. every god damn day, for about three years now.

Having tried just about 15 different types of pills,(thanks alot doctors) and some over the counter sh*t for both problems nothing has worked.
My doctor talked it over with me and even he said after we've tried so many different pills this is something alot safer than using more of them. He can't write prescriptions because he isn't licensed to, but he said it's very likely i could find someone online.
*reported*

Sorry, no medical questions allowed.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
i was just reading about this, im not sure if you can get a perscription outside of CA and the appointments cost $200+, (insurance doesn't cover it.. of course..) and if you do get hold of a doctor, put emphasis in the word Chronic (as in pain), it will go alot smoother :P

Best of Luck though, and sorry to hear about the migranes, that must suck.
Quote by Erikk
i was just reading about this, im not sure if you can get a perscription outside of CA and the appointments cost $200+, (insurance doesn't cover it.. of course..) and if you do get hold of a doctor, put emphasis in the word Chronic (as in pain), it will go alot smoother :P

Best of Luck though, and sorry to hear about the migranes, that must suck.

well one serious guy at least.
yeah i know it might be hard to come by out here, but its legal for medical use in this state so there has to be someone
the migraines suck but my bong helps.
If you already use... why do you need medicinal marijuana... I don't know alot about the issue. I'm just curious.
Try to google some kind of medicinal marijuana in your area, if there isn't any near you, you could go to California, lawl, or just buy it illegally tbh :P
Just buy it illegally?

What's medicinal Marijuana like? Is it like... Government grown mids or something?

Quote by guns_rosesldb
there might be something wrong like a tumor that causes the migraines

Yeah, bro, get a cat scan or something. Could be pretty serious if all those pills didn't do anything.
Quote by Ghanja_Fog
As I said I'm looking for a doctor in RI that can prescribe medical marijuana, I have severe migraines and some pretty bad insomnia as well, i get the migraines about everyday, either i wake up with one or I'll get it later on in the day.
and these aren't your normal headaches, these are room spinning, nauseating headaches. every god damn day, for about three years now.

Having tried just about 15 different types of pills,(thanks alot doctors) and some over the counter sh*t for both problems nothing has worked.
My doctor talked it over with me and even he said after we've tried so many different pills this is something alot safer than using more of them. He can't write prescriptions because he isn't licensed to, but he said it's very likely i could find someone online.

So you came to the Pit.

Fucking epic.
You're*
Quote by Final !mpact

What's medicinal Marijuana like? Is it like... Government grown mids or something?

Basically its dank sh!t, alot of indica strands, kush, ect..
Ask the DT if you want to know more :]
Google clinics in your area. Best you can possibly do, but there's bound to be someone.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Final !mpact
Just buy it illegally?

Yeah, bro, get a cat scan or something. Could be pretty serious if all those pills didn't do anything.

heard it a million times man, my heads been checked thouroughly and they have found nothing.

and government grown mids? holy crap how could you water down mids?
Quote by Survivalism
So you came to the Pit.

Fucking epic.

you are a prick wow.
listen dickhead if its hard to grasp why I'm asking around for this i suggest let me come over there and bash you over the head with a lead pipe, then you can have a migraine too ok buddy, about 6 or 7 migraines depending on pipe swings.
bastard.
Quote by Ghanja_Fog
you are a prick wow.
listen dickhead if its hard to grasp why I'm asking around for this i suggest let me come over there and bash you over the head with a lead pipe, then you can have a migraine too ok buddy, about 6 or 7 migraines depending on pipe swings.
bastard.

Yeah someone get this guy some bud.
Seriously need to chill the hell out bro.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
Yeah someone get this guy some bud.
Seriously need to chill the hell out bro.

hey im hittin the bong now man, im calm.
I would never actually bash his head in, I have no real reason to.
besides can you imagine how messy that would be? I don't wanna clean that up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_headache

Something like this? Since this article, I think they've found out the cause. I have friend who has migraines weeks long and a neurologist finally found out what it was. It has something to do with the discs in your upper neck I believe. Don't quote me on this though, I'm no doctor.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
Quote by Metallicam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_headache

Something like this? Since this article, I think they've found out the cause. I have friend who has migraines weeks long and a neurologist finally found out what it was. It has something to do with the discs in your upper neck I believe. Don't quote me on this though, I'm no doctor.

maybe a chiropractor?

why do you need medical bud anyway, isnt it like the same price as illegal stuff?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.