Page 1 of 2
Whats the purpose of a fight? Seriously I can see where it gets to a point but as a way to define one as the "tough guy"? I mean if someone was annoying me I would either A) Avoid them B) Deal with it C) If I had to kick their ass. But what I am saying people (teenagers- my age) use them to solve simple dilemmas that could be easily solved by conversation. I am ridiculed at school because I choose NOT to fight because if I honestly had to I would have a good chance at winning. I mean its not even a fight it a boxing match with no gloves and everyone talks about how skilled they are or they can't fight.

So Pit I ask you what do you think about this?
Have:
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Ovation Celebrity
B-52 AT-112

Want:
N/A
I think it's pathetic. I would deal with it by calling them a jive turkey, then proceed to play it cool till they back off.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Eh, if someone won't stop hassling me, I might punch 'em in the jaw, and that usually puts them out...
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
At school I am deemed "the weak nerd who always backs away from a fight" because I am more mature will people always be like this? I mean boxing is different in my eyes they actually have respect for themselves and each other because when it gets serious some (not all) back down and let the medics do their job.
Have:
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Ovation Celebrity
B-52 AT-112

Want:
N/A
Quote by wolfy808
I think it's pathetic. I would deal with it by calling them a jive turkey, then proceed to play it cool till they back off.

Groovy.

I would take a note from this cat.
It is rather pathetic, at my school it is quite funny as all the "cool guys" that think their top **** are always going on about how ****ing tough they are when whenever one of them decides to go start someone before getting into the fight they will round up as many of their friends as possible so it isn't physically possible for them to lose, and no matter what the outcome is they will claim that they "decked the **** out of ___" simply because they pushed the other person around until a teacher came to break it up.
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
Last edited by Adrunselden at Mar 20, 2009,
Sometimes it's necessary I think.
But when you're in high school, about 89% could have been solved with a little communication, and maybe a little maturity.

Example, instead of:

"Foo you checkin out my chick? I know you ain't checkin out my bitch."

"You ain't my daddy, STFU"

*smack down*

it could be:

'Hey foo you checkin out my bitch?"

"No sorry man, something in my eye."

"Oh, cool, hope you got that fixed."

Quote by Adrunselden
It is rather pathetic, at my school it is quite funny as all the "cool guys" that think their top **** are always going on about how ****ing tough they are when whenever one of them decides to go start someone before getting into the fight they will round up as many of their friends as possible so it isn't physically possible for them to lose, and no matter what the outcome is they will claim that they "decked the **** out of ___" simply because they pushed the other person around until a teacher came to break it up.

Sounds like a lotta dudes from your school are feeling small in the pants.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by x_thurston_x
But when you're in high school, about 89% could have been solved with a little communication, and maybe a little maturity.

Example, instead of:

*smack down*

it could be:

"Oh, cool, hope you get that fixed... BY MY FIST NIGGA!"

Fixed.
You just have to make sure that you are properly hydrated when entering a fight, you that you don't get dehydrated and have to stop fighting right in the midst of battle!
Quote by x_thurston_x

Example, instead of:

*smack down*

it could be:

"Oh, cool, hope you got that fixed."

"
Yeah thats true or like "I heardz you talking dat ****z bout me. betch!
Have:
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Ovation Celebrity
B-52 AT-112

Want:
N/A
Quote by x_thurston_x

Lol that sums it up perfectly.
Quote by destroy_techno
this girl like said it was all screemz so I like punched her in teh face, serves her right stupid bish, don't fukk with Pantera
OI? Anyone wanna FOIT!?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I feel you man my school is the same way, there are multiple fights every day, and most are gang related. I can understand how if your super pissed off at someone the natural reaction is to hit them but the way people fight is ridiculous. And it's stupid how people say it's "cheating" if you kick. If I was going to be in a fight I would put my legs to use too. But anyways yea I agree fights are stupid, but entertaining to watch when school has nothing else to offer.
Quote by VanCamp
Pee on things.

Quote by tukk04
back in black-AC/DC
because maybe it'd revive me instantly
i just hope i don't come back black

My Gear
Epiphone SG
Roland 15 Watt Cube Amp
Samick J-2 Acoustic
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
OI? Anyone wanna FOIT!?

Ha, that reminds me of what we used to do at school.

Someone from our group would call out "FOIT!", and then the rest of us would run in a large group like there was an actual fight on. Once enough people had gathered around, we slipped away and watched them all stand there for five minutes trying to figure out where the fight was
Quote by DardoBoy
You just have to make sure that you are properly hydrated when entering a fight, you that you don't get dehydrated and have to stop fighting right in the midst of battle!

If only that didn't die after a half hour

Also, talking>fighting
especially when they don't know what you're saying but it sounds convincing when in actuality you made them look like an idiot
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
Quote by soulflyV
Ha, that reminds me of what we used to do at school.

Someone from our group would call out "FOIT!", and then the rest of us would run in a large group like there was an actual fight on. Once enough people had gathered around, we slipped away and watched them all stand there for five minutes trying to figure out where the fight was

Haha we did that at my primary school!
Everyone would join the crowd that was running around and be yelling out like "what the fuck is going on? Why is everyone running?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
I would use taekwondo kickass skillz0rs

But I never really fought...
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
Always avoid fights if you can, if someone is talking **** and taunting you, ignore them but you have every right to retaliate full-on the moment they put their hands on you.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Always avoid fights if you can, if someone is talking **** and taunting you, ignore them but you have every right to retaliate full-on the moment they put their hands on you.

please go back to your thread, this one doesn't need any arguements

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Word fuck them. It always works.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
Quote by DardoBoy

I'm really glad someone brought this up, that was an epic night. Wore out a meme in a matter of minutes.
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
please go back to your thread, this one doesn't need any arguements

I'm giving my 2 cents to this thread, don't start an argument if you don't want any then...
Quote by S)E-Javelin
I'm giving my 2 cents to this thread, don't start an argument if you don't want any then...

Bi'm biving by boo bents boo bis bed, bon't bart ban bargument bif boo bon't bant bany ben

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
Bi'm biving by boo bents boo bis bed, bon't bart ban bargument bif boo bon't bant bany ben

I see spam.

wanna fight?

kidding.

but really, fighting is really too hazardous too be useful outside of an emergency situation, there are much easier ways to get your way.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Spooni_Shaq

haha

What the hell is that?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
haha

What the hell is that?

My super witty come back of course

Edit: It's off this show, can't find the exact clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyaU95yFkZQ&feature=PlayList&p=7737ED943C641121&index=6

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Last edited by Spooni_Shaq at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by the humanity
I see spam.

wanna fight?

kidding.

but really, fighting is really too hazardous too be useful outside of an emergency situation, there are much easier ways to get your way.

Yes. Like seducing your opponents girlfriend, doing the nasty with her, and posting pictures all over school.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
Yes. Like seducing your opponents girlfriend, doing the nasty with her, and posting pictures all over school.

Or when someone jizzes on your cookies.
Quote by x_thurston_x

this is good. I once salted "hi Chris" on a guys lawn.

the grass was replaced, so I did it bigger.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I got expelled for fighting. I had to go to anger management. Now I have nightmares that someone will stab me and I won't to anything for fear of going back to court.
It's a shame it always comes down to rage and violence and solving problems with these silly-ass kids...fighting can be something different. I have some buddies, and we fight as a kind of release. It's a total expression of feelings, and that's pretty cool.

But then you get these kids looking to get on Jerry Springer or some stupid thing...annoys me half to death.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
People fight because if they didn't everyone would have been born with a vagina.

Seriously, there are times and places for fighting..... anywhere at anytime cause nobody argues with a fist.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Fighting is stupid. It's what people do when one of them has ran out of anything smart or logical to do. Sometimes when both of them have.
TS, you're fourteen, and as such you're bound to be surrounded by immature morons. The fact that you're even asking us this question rather proves that you're more mature than them.

Personally, I've never been in a fight and I certainly don't want to. I'm a more diplomatic person. xD
Quote by soulflyV
It's nature. They're trying to show off to get mates. Once they got mates, they got cash, and once they got cash, they got boats.

lmao, what!?

But fights are fine if you have a problem with the other person. if you are arguing over something like who played what character in a movie etc then it's retarded.
Page 1 of 2