Page 1 of 3
Ever wondered what the hell it was exactly that your parents named you?

no?

well nows your chance to go find out. you can use any thing you can find on the internet that tells us what your name means/translates to.

it can be funny, serious... whatever floats your boat. here is mine.

First name:

Kaleb
- Derived from the word God.

Also a phrase for the hottest person alive to ever step foot on earth and any other planets he has been on. Mars, Jupiter, Urnaus, and Saturn.

it really translates to "Faithful, or Bold."
Middle name:

Gage
- A Gage is a person that is a sex machine. There is only one kind of Gage. A popular, athletic, sexy, love machine, pussy magnet. And a Gage dick is so big, it is more than likely known as a cockzilla!

eg.
Guy 1: Dude, have you seen Liz today?
Guy 2: No, why?
Guy 3: She's walking like a penguin, Gage must've gotten a hold of her!
Guy 4: Jesus Christ!!!!, Poor girl...

it really translates to "a pledge, or pawn"

ironically, i suck at chess.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Mar 20, 2009,
Mine means "Enlightened"... I have no idea what I'm "enlightened" about, but whatever.
Justin
1. an awesome dude who could take over the world
2.genious
3.has tons of friends
person 1: i just got back from taking over the world and curing the common cold with my 67630 friends

person 2: You're a real Justin

Bolded area: You can tell the person who wrote this wasn't Justin...
Mark -

A name given to the coolest, funniest, most popular, and most enjoyable Males in the world.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
My name actually has a literal translation to 'Biggest douchebag in the world'

Here's a pic of me:

EDIT: 'Spose I should put in a serious response here. First five definitions in UD.

Benjamin:

1. short or slang expression for a 100(hundred)-dollar-bill 'cause Benjamin Franklin's face is on the front side of it

2. hebrew name meaning

"the son of the right hand"

3. In some areas of the UK to benjamin something is to make love with it. A benjamin with 3 or more people is called 'A Big Bad Benjamin.'

4. The most wonderful an amazing person who ever lived the planet. He know absolutely everything in the world and anyone who knows him is lucky.

5. To have the most amazing man boobs ever, and be amazing in bed.
I'm not very good at this being funny business...

Be my friend? Yes / No

Minecraft: RockLegend1203
XBL Gamertag: RockLegend1203
Origin: RockLegend1203
Steam:
rocklegend1203
Last edited by RockLegend1203 at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by Le_Bunny
So Bens are typically douchebags? Good to know.

From personal experience, yeah pretty much.
I'm not very good at this being funny business...

Be my friend? Yes / No

Minecraft: RockLegend1203
XBL Gamertag: RockLegend1203
Origin: RockLegend1203
Steam:
rocklegend1203
My name really means "Laurel" but here's the Urban version:

Laura the Poor is very poor, and she has got hair on her arms.
If you want to kill her call:0906-0112

You are a Laura the Poor look-alike.
SUPER SNEU

Another cool one:

A wh0re on RuneScape who will date almost any male in world 83 as long as they will give her a pic of a 12 inch and ags. Can be very pissy, and stand behind male mods, such as Alexx.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Mar 20, 2009,
An obese man who lives in the sewer and wears expensive clothing. He battles oversized alligators and eats them. He is a legend in his own mind. He has bright orange skin and looks like John Madden.

He's been known to use a device he constructed using mirrors and sticks to look up pipes and watch you while you take a shower.
Dude1: I looked down my drain in my bath tub and I saw a mirror with an eye staring at me... and then it was gone..

Dude2: wtf??

Dude3: lmao

Dude1: .... i'm being serious

Dude2: ???

Dude3: you think it was samuel?

Dude1: who the **** is samuel?
your name is gage?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Mine apparently means God Exists... Odd for somebody who's in general, anti christian D=
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
In the bible the name Matthew is based from Saint Matthew, one of the disciples of Jesus. Also The name Matthew is be defined as the gift of God. Some believe that people with the name Matthew have magical powers, but this has not been proven to be true.

"Did you see Matthew yesterday, he was acting like he was the gift of God or something."
Quote by KGB_INC
yessir.

well that is just dandy-tastic
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Jake-->supplanter
supplanter--->one who wrongfully or illegally seizes and holds the place of another

from UD: the police
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
Quote by frozen_soul
well that is just dandy-tastic

why you say that?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Mudmen190
I'm the king of Jews.

JEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZ???????????
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
why you say that?

why does anyone say anything?

Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by frozen_soul

Because John Mayer said

"Say what you need to say..."
My name means a rocky outcrop. I saw it in a name book once.

My name is Tremaine by the way.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
My name means Bright, Fair Haired. For what that's worth.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by frozen_soul

god dammit. its 3 in the ****ing morning, don't point out my typos. lol its supposed to say why do you say that?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
My name is Moon Channel Smith. It signifies the ever withering communion between man and the Nature Goddess, which has been broken for most people through their ignorance and willingness to conform to the norms of a decaying society that has lost touch with its natural origins, and is subjugated by money-hungry corporations. Maaan.
"God is my judge."

But according to UD, i'm bigger than God:

This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.
Other definitions are thought to be:

Tao
Chi
The Great Spirit
Chuck Norris
Energy
Infinity
Sublime
ect

Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.
The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as they say, "The Answer". All attempts to understand this idea of Daniel have failed.

Daniel. Nothing else can describe him.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Scott.

From an English and Scottish surname which meant "a Scotsman". The original meaning of the word Scot is debated, but it may mean "tattoo bad motherfucker", so given because Scotsmen often had tattoos were bad motherfuckers.

Unedited.
Son.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Colm is a given name of Irish origin. It means dove in the Irish language.
Mustaine For President!!

Co-founder of the UG"We're gonna kill emos with HURLS!"club. Pm me or con job to join
Dont Be Shy Sign UP!! WE NEED YOU!
My name is a variation of Matthew (which is the greek variation of the Hebrew name Matityahu). It means 'gift of Yahweh'. Yahweh, for those of you who donn't know, is the name of the Hebrew god.
My last name, Caramia, is a phrase meaning 'my beloved' in Italian.

But my first name, Libby, is derived from Elizabeth. Which is boring/medieval.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Mine is Scottish and means Dark River.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Mine means cliff or rock. Yay!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
'Gift from God'
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
"The Name BAYLEE can be used as either a boy or girl's name. The origin of the baby name BAYLEE is English, Middle English, Old French with the meaning(s) depending on Gender/Origin being

English - Male - Bailiff
English - Female - Bailiff"

kk then

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by WyvernOmega
"The Name BAYLEE can be used as either a boy or girl's name. The origin of the baby name BAYLEE is English, Middle English, Old French with the meaning(s) depending on Gender/Origin being

English - Male - Bailiff
English - Female - Bailiff"

kk then

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 3