any fellow riders out there?

i own an 09 red
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Its a Kawasaki KLR 650. ill post a pic of my bike for ya

Edit: here ya go

^me on my beast!
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Last edited by greasysnowball at Mar 20, 2009,
It is really nice! i love it, im tryin to mod it to this (just cant find anyone with the parts for an 09 )

and im too poor to afford it right now lol. Wendy's barely covers my payments lol

Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
hell yes i am! those bikes are dope! i love the bare look they have. i still play in the dirt with mine though. Imma get me a Gixxer 1000 and make it a fighter too someday
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
Yeah I think they're pretty sexy. Good luck with your new project and when you finish be sure to post pics
heck yea i will bro! its gonna be one hell of a long road though lol
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
my parents said the same thing. i bought mine 2 months after i turned 20, with no help. it can be done. i make 7.25 an hour. So dont let people tell you its not doable. i just owe like $7k though lol
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
I own a KX 125 `09..

And my Dad bought a Kawasaki Ninja 250R recently for when I get my license
hell yea bro! im tryin to get my dad back into riding, but he is bein laid off in may so my efforts are in vein

Edit: show us your ride my man!
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
Last edited by greasysnowball at Mar 20, 2009,
Nice bike....

I've got an 80 something Honda Nighthawk.

But...

This is why America is in the situation it is...People buying things they cannot afford to pay off.

What if Wendy's ends next week? lol

Also, i'm going to go out on a limb here....you must live with your parents? Because someone who's living on their own, While working at Wendy's probably isn't going to go for a 09' seven thousand dollar+ bike....
When they got bills everymonth.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
Don't have a KLR, but I'm thinking about getting a KLX250S once I get my license. I'm not allowed to drive anything past 25kW until I'm 20. Yay for the law, right?

Right now, this is my ride:

50cc moped, but hey. It's a '99 Rieju Drac. Love it to bits, but since it's a moped and such, the quality's not what one might wish. xD
Nice bike, But that's a Dirtbike aint it? Mopeds have the pedal start don't they? Or am i thinking of ancient ones?
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
Last edited by Bobo Jenkins at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by Bobo Jenkins
Nice bike, But that's a Dirtbike aint it? Mopeds have the pedal start don't they? Or am i thinking of ancient ones?
Well, it falls under the "moped" category by law, but it's built like a dirtbike/MX, yeah. It's only allowed to do 30 km/h, though. Got caught once, the coppers measured it to 72 km/h. xD I figured the exhaust plug was just in the way.