Page 1 of 10
a few minutes ago while driving home (it's 3 am here) I was driving down my road and saw some eyes in the headlights. no big deal, I live out in the country, it could be any number of things. but I watch it anyway cuz I don't wanta hit it.

then when it runs across the road it was like a albino kangaroo mouse or something I live in louisiana, so no, it wasn't a kangaroo mouse), but it was fast as hell and I couldn't see it, but really that's all I can think of to call it. It ran kinda like a cat, that bounding run thing, but it was really small, like the size of a big rat and way faster then any cat I've ever seen. covered about 30-40 feet in under a second.

Of course now, thinking about it, it must of been a little cat or something, but still, it was one of those crazy What The Fuck is That?!!?? kinda moments.

tl;dr you're a lazy ass and that's not a very long post you ADD fucktard.

So pit, share your favorite "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" moments. or don't, whatever.
My reaction after I first heard St. Anger

/lameandunoriginaljoke
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Yesterday, I watching a plane fly in the distance. Nearer to me was a tree. The plane flew behind this tree.

AND IT NEVER CAME OUT THE OTHER SIDE.

I'm still stressing about what the hell happened.
XIAOXI
Possum? hmm, They are quick, but not THAT quick. What about a Raccoon?

I'm highly doubting it got 30-40 ft in a SECOND.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
I went to the river to swim once and this crazy as animal swam across the river towards me (I wasn't in the water by this stage) then ran up to me, hissed like a cat then burned off into the distance... I still don't know what sort of animal it was. This happened years ago.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I had something sorta like that happen. I was riding the bus, looking out of the window, and in the middle of someones yard was a guy in a black suit on a cellphone. Typical bad-guy look, shades and all. So I was like wtf?

And he was next to a tree, and as we passed he went out of view. And then dissapeared . It still messes with me
I once saw these men dancing in white KKK - style suits. And the rant (kinda danced) into some woods and next thing I knew there was a cow standing in place of where they had just gone. I yelled "What the ****" and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

My life is so ****ing messed up
i went to the river with my dad when i was like 4, and he wanted to leave before i was ready to go, so i got upset and just sat in the water. he was yelling at me to go and i was pissed off, so i raised my hand out of the water to make a splash but i caught a glimpse of something on my hand...
a HUGE mOtHeR****iNg SPIDER THING. its long ass skinny legs were ****ing wrapped around my fist. it was literally like 5 inches big. i splashed my hand down and ****ing ran away. it was so scary i still remember it to this day.
EDIT: it looked somewhat like this from what i remember.

Last edited by exylum at Mar 20, 2009,
I was walking to a friends house, he lives in a farm like 5kms away so it was a bit of a walk, and it was like midnight so it was dark also. My friend who was with me was telling me the story of wolfman, the half man half wolf creature who lives up there (I hadn't walked up this road before) and he described the screeching noise it makes. I was like "pfft yeah whatever". 10 minutes later, the exact same noise as he described we all heard, and we sprinted for like 10 minutes.

It was most likely a tassie devil

"It is characterised by ... extremely loud and disturbing screech"
I woke up in the middle of the night one night and felt something on my finger. I lifted my hand in the dark and saw something wriggling and squirming on the very tip of my finger, and i freaked out and threw my arm around until i thought it was off. I then turned on the light and looked on my floor and saw a huge freaking flea crawling around. I have no idea if the flea was what was on my finger, because in the dark it looked like a caterpillar (those tent caterpillars were all over the place at the time), but I never found a caterpillar in my room.
Quote by Gmp
I was walking to a friends house, he lives in a farm like 5kms away so it was a bit of a walk, and it was like midnight so it was dark also. My friend who was with me was telling me the story of wolfman, the half man half wolf creature who lives up there (I hadn't walked up this road before) and he described the screeching noise it makes. I was like "pfft yeah whatever". 10 minutes later, the exact same noise as he described we all heard, and we sprinted for like 10 minutes.

It was most likely a tassie devil

"It is characterised by ... extremely loud and disturbing screech"

those things would still **** you up wouldn't they?
I was once in my nan and grandad's old bedroom (my nan was still alive at the time, and was downstairs in her living room with my mom) and as I was only 5 or 6 I was being a typical stupid child and jumping up and down on the bed. I stopped for whatever reason and went to go look out the window, and all of a sudden a shadow passed across the room from one wall to the other (had no definable shape but I sorta saw it move across) and then was gone.

It scared me $h!7less, particularly because no car went passed in the road or anything, it was an upstairs room with net curtains, and it wasn't my shadow - I just assume it was a cloud passing quickly to put my mind at ease as nothing has happened since but it did freak me out at the time haha.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Once, when I was sleeping with my back to the rest of the room, something slapped my face, really hard.

I rolled over but there was nothing there, and my door hadn't been opened.
XIAOXI
too small for a rabbit, too fast for a possum, couldn't be a coon, I going with the arabian sprinting walrus.

I'm probably exaggerating about the speed, but it was pretty damn fast.

I just remembered one from when I was pretty young.

When I was around 8-10 years old, one day I was over at the neighbor's house and we were playing on the trampoline, and we got kinda tired and were just laying there talking, then we all saw this like... well, it looked kinda like the space shuttle.
but it was flying EXTREMELY low and it just kinda glided by, and there was absolutely SO SOUND at all. you would think that you would hear something from a large aircraft flying that low, but there was nothing.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Mar 20, 2009,
It was a Rabbit in your headlights.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by exylum
those things would still **** you up wouldn't they?

They're pretty small so I dunno. But it wasn't going to catch us at the speed we were running from it.
i was driving to school one day and I take this highway that leads off to a rural area to get there so i can beat all of the traffic. I was just chillin, listening to Muse and A ****ing owl flew in front of me and i pwned it right in the face.

I proceeded with laughing my ass off
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Dejavu Moments. I've had numerous occasions like this...

Everytime I'm like WTF! I've seen/lived this before!

I've got some actual stories i'm sure, Just can't seem to think of any just yet, Will post when they start comin' to me.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
wtf was that?

Excuse me?!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
too small for a rabbit, too fast for a possum, couldn't be a coon, I going with the arabian sprinting walrus.

I'm probably exaggerating about the speed, but it was pretty damn fast.

I just remembered one from when I was pretty young.

When I was around 8-10 years old, one day I was over at the neighbor's house and we were playing on the trampoline, and we got kinda tired and were just laying there talking, then we all saw this like... well, it looked kinda like the space shuttle.
but it was flying EXTREMELY low and it just kinda glided by, and there was absolutely SO SOUND at all. you would think that you would hear something from a large aircraft flying that low, but there was nothing.

do you think that couldve been a UFO because you know how they transform into things to blend in with the background.

But the strangest thing i reckon has happened o me was when i saw a wigger driving on the wrong side of the road and i almost crashed into him. Happened again a few days later
Quote by exylum
i went to the river with my dad when i was like 4, and he wanted to leave before i was ready to go, so i got upset and just sat in the water. he was yelling at me to go and i was pissed off, so i raised my hand out of the water to make a splash but i caught a glimpse of something on my hand...
a HUGE mOtHeR****iNg SPIDER THING. its long ass skinny legs were ****ing wrapped around my fist. it was literally like 5 inches big. i splashed my hand down and ****ing ran away. it was so scary i still remember it to this day.
EDIT: it looked somewhat like this from what i remember.

(Invalid img)

holy ****ing **** I would've chopped my hand off
Theres this trophy shop near my house and one day i was walking past it and it was closed and i saw a dog just standing inside the shop and i was like WTF!?!? It would be weird enough having a dog in the trophy shop standing there but the fact that the shop was closed and there were no people in there made it weirder. And i went past half an hour later and the dog was still standing there. WTF!
I walked over to a drain and I saw a cat down there. A fucking cat. And it meowed at me :/
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
I walked over to a drain and I saw a cat down there. A fucking cat. And it meowed at me :/

Haha, thats awesome!
Quote by Bobo Jenkins
Dejavu Moments. I've had numerous occasions like this...

Everytime I'm like WTF! I've seen/lived this before!

I've got some actual stories i'm sure, Just can't seem to think of any just yet, Will post when they start comin' to me.

This. Except I could actually swear that I had dreamed of it before.

Also, I was walking to a concert with a friend once, when suddenly this old woman, wearing bangles and looking like a gypsy fortune teller, suddenly made a curve in her walking trayectory, came straight up to us and went WAAARGLEWARAEWAAAGARH!
We both jumped and then wtf'd.

Oh yeah and then the time I was on my balcony, and a football just fell out of nowhere. I was on the top floor, so no-one could have dropped it...
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Mar 20, 2009,
Snakes....they were on a plane.

/gayness
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
few months ago, me and me lads were in montreal, we were going out to get fubared after seeing cradle of filf (ya thats right, FILF!!!) and satyricon, and we go to this bar/stripclub/restaurant(i think), and were talking to this guy outside who was pretending to be the bouncer, and all the sudden, this guy comes out running and stumbling, wearing a skirt, no shirt, no shoes, just a skirt, not a kilt, a girl's mini-skirt. so anyways as he's kidna running out there's these two guys kindof chasing him, and so he looks back and goes ''aie **** this ****!!!!'' and just books it.

I think he just slightly sobered up, and decided he was about to be in a very traumatic situation.

So ya, turns out it was a gay bar lmao, and that was our cue to stay a long distance from that place. lol
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
I was once cycling down the road, when I saw this thing in the distance. A white thing. I cycled slowly towards it, as I had stopped, but then it started running. I picked up speed, because I wanted to see what it was.

I got close enough to it to see it was a white rabbit with ****ing antlers.
Quote by shredder2be93
Must have been an Arabian sprinting walrus.

haha
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.