Page 1 of 2
...over thousands of years, the genitals of each gender swap?

Men have vaginas and women have a penis.

I know its quite random, but it somehow made its way into my head.

Comments?
don't see any benefit for that happening so i doubt natural selection would veer off in that direction.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
You need to get out more...

Quote by soulflyV
Imagine if the Y chromosome died out over time...

wait!

wat
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Well then there would be the halfway point and we would all be hermaphodites. This ending the swap and we would then become mutant asexual reproduckting freaks.
Then women would become men and men would become women?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Well in a thousand years I'm not going to really care
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Are you high?
But eh, men are supposedly going to die out in some thousand years so I guess there won't be much to swap with....
I guess that means girls need to do a different type of swapping with our rod of penetration +1 while they still can.....
Wait, this was about what again? :P
This is the part where you are supposed to be amazed by the awesomeness of my sig.
so, you mean boys are born as girls? **** man...
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by b4t3man
Then women would become men and men would become women?

uhh duh....isnt that wat ts said........epic fail man (this deserves a face palm)
XBOX Live GT: a b0wl 0f nails
are men going to be the ones that get pregnant too? otherwise childbirth would be waaay more painful for the woman than it is now
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
Well then there would be the halfway point and we would all be hermaphodites. This ending the swap and we would then become mutant asexual reproduckting freaks.

Now we're talking.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387

or we could do the same thing some species do and change gender several times throughout our lifetime.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by arizonagt
or we could do the same thing some species do and change gender several times throughout our lifetime.

u mean like that pregant "man"
That could happen right now... all I need to do is arrange for the meanings of the words male and female to be swapped around...
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
After googling 'men dying out?' based on some of the answers in this thread I found this... enjoy
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I'm kinda looking forward to the day when all the men die out and the women all start their spiel of "Yay! Finally all the stupid men are gone! We don't need them, we can build a much better world without them, with no wars and no evils! They're so useless!", then realise that without the horrible, evil penis they're actually screwed (though not literally funnily enough) and can't have any more kids. Then we get the last laugh.
i got a theory...wat if every1 is wrong and all the women die out...then wtf do we do
Quote by nate_dogg083
i got a theory...wat if every1 is wrong and all the women die out...then wtf do we do

Convert to necrophilia, make significant advances in corpse preservation technology, then throw a party.
Quote by soulflyV
It's already happening!

tr00?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Convert to necrophilia, make significant advances in corpse preservation technology, then throw a party.

ill be listening to a little piece of heaven by a7x when that happens...it happens in the 1st part of the song...u know maybe it be better than my gf wont complain about **** when were doin it
Last edited by nate_dogg083 at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by nate_dogg083

Sausage fest? lol
Quote by nate_dogg083
ill be listening to a little piece of heaven by a7x when that happens...it happens in the 1st part of the song...u know maybe it be better than my gf wont complain about **** when were doin it

You're obviously not doing it well enough.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by nate_dogg083

Whhhat?
on the plus side if i had a vagina would that also mean i get to have boobs also??
Quote by soulflyV
tr00f

lol doz tht mean we wnt be screwing gurls den??
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by soulflyV
tr00f

You know just as well as I do that some other chromosome will do it's job by the time it's gone. Stop messing with the heads of poor pit monkeys.

No wait, keep doing it.
Having a penis is my worst nightmare.

Seriously. If I woke up with one, I think I'd kill myself.

Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Then we get the last laugh.

Sweetheart, you'd be too dead to laugh.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by nate_dogg083
We breed with rabbits.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Page 1 of 2