I've come into a dilemma.

I'm looking for a new amp, one to fill in my amp lust, the problem is that what i'm looking for is sooooo out of my league for now. So i don't know what to do about it.

I'm right now looking to get a Bogner Uberschall, but they come with a very heavy price tag, not including the cabinets needed which i'm going to say will add about a grand to my total.

My influences are Avenged Sevenfold, BFMV, Drowning Pool, Theory of a Deadman, Hollywood Undead, Limp Bizkit, etc. (Hardrock)

I can deal with the amps i have now, but my guitar is suffering. I right now have a ibanez 7 string which is more than adequate so thats not a problem. My main guitar though is an ibanez RG120. Even though i have nothing bad to say about it, but you get what you paid for.

Now, i can either save up for this amp and deal with my guitar, or i can use some of the money i saved up, buy a guitar, then keep saving for my amp.

I have about 500 right now and im going to get 600 over the summer. I'm looking for either an ibanez, schecter, or a B.C. Rich Mockingbird.

Also, if you can think of any other amps that are cheaper and will suit me, just let me know.

Thanks in advance
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Right now, you have a Blackstar which is a decent amp.

Save for that Uberschall. Trust me, you will not regret it. I think you can occasionally find them for about $2000 used also.

But first, if you don't like your current guitar, you can probably get something good in that price range. All the Schecter C-1s I've played were good, and I think you can just about afford one...let me check.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Oh, and BTW...Limp Bizkit is not hard rock. I'm not usually an elitist, but I make an exception for that knob Fred Durst - he has his own genre of ****-rap-rock.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/schecter-electric-guitars-basses-solid-body-electric-guitars?N=100001+306241+10+201644 Take your pick out of those - I've never come across a bad Schecter.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales