Probably doesn't help but I used to live there, Went to high school in Bloomingdale, and then moved out towards USF.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Nope.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by geeve420
Probably doesn't help but I used to live there, Went to high school in Bloomingdale, and then moved out towards USF.

True, I went to Armwood and USF for a year, now I work in Tampa off US 301.
Quote by jjlane86
True, I went to Armwood and USF for a year, now I work in Tampa off US 301.

Cool I know that area, I used to live out by 75 and Bruce B Downs. I was the projectionist at the Muvico Starlight 20.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Last edited by geeve420 at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by geeve420
Cool I know that area, I used to live out by 270 and Bruce B Downs. I was the projectionist at the Muvico Starlight 20.

Awesome, I am not all too familiar with much past the USF campus, my friends and I stay around Plant City usually, or Channelside...New Tampa is new territory to most of us. Cool songs BTW, i listened to both of 'em not bad man I liked.
Quote by jjlane86
Awesome, I am not all too familiar with much past the USF campus, my friends and I stay around Plant City usually, or Channelside...New Tampa is new territory to most of us. Cool songs BTW, i listened to both of 'em not bad man I liked.

Thanks man, appreciate it!

I used to spend more time in Brandon than I did anywhere else. I always hated Ybor City for some reason and there really wasn't much else to do
Quote by dubstar92
Quote by geeve420
Thanks man, appreciate it!

I used to spend more time in Brandon than I did anywhere else. I always hated Ybor City for some reason and there really wasn't much else to do

Yea, I am really familiar with Brandon, and I hate Ybor also, Channelside is way better, more upscale, less risk of being mugged or shot...lol
Quote by Mr.hurricane
Yeah
Sorry lol

Why?

No real motive, just wasting time to make work a lil more bareable
Quote by jjlane86
Yea, I am really familiar with Brandon, and I hate Ybor also, Channelside is way better, more upscale, less risk of being mugged or shot...lol

LOL....can't argue there. By your profile you were 9 when I was stomping around that way. i'm sure alot has changed though, my Mom just moved to Orlando from Tampa as well. She lived more towards Bayshore and Hyde Park, down around in there. I don't miss Florida though.
Quote by dubstar92
Quote by geeve420
LOL....can't argue there. By your profile you were 9 when I was stomping around that way. i'm sure alot has changed though, my Mom just moved to Orlando from Tampa as well. She lived more towards Bayshore and Hyde Park, down around in there. I don't miss Florida though.

I leave to the Navy in October and when I leave Florida, I won't look back, other than to see family, that will be the ONLY thing I miss...and maybe a few friends...I plan on living anywhere BUT FL when I get my own place again.
Quote by Death_switch
How can you be UNDER a place? Do you mean south of Tampa? I any case the answer is no...

I was being sarcastic-ish...I apologize for your inconvenience...
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Hopefully, I'll be there in July, Busch Gardens

No Sh1t Man?!

Why you coming here? Vacation, School...?
Quote by jjlane86
I leave to the Navy in October and when I leave Florida, I won't look back, other than to see family, that will be the ONLY thing I miss...and maybe a few friends...I plan on living anywhere BUT FL when I get my own place again.

When I grauated HS I went in the Marines, Then after came back to Tampa for about a year. After that I moved to Austin Texas and then to Oklahoma. I go back to FL once in awhile to visit. Like I said, I don't miss it
Quote by dubstar92
Quote by geeve420
When I grauated HS I went in the Marines, Then after came back to Tampa for about a year. After that I moved to Austin Texas and then to Oklahoma. I go back to FL once in awhile to visit. Like I said, I don't miss it

So what is there to do in OKlahoma that makes it better than FL?
Quote by jjlane86
So what is there to do in OKlahoma that makes it better than FL?

not much really it's just a change of pace. Cost of living is way lower, lots of jobs, evryone here is real laid back and not in a hurry to do much (I'm at work right now and my boss doesn't even care what I'm doing). My wife and I live in a little town just west of Tulsa, so if we want to go do something it's only 30 min. out. Plus it's real quiet and quite nice. Granted we have pretty bad winters but all in all it's just the peace,quiet and people that make it way better than FL.
Quote by dubstar92
Quote by geeve420
not much really it's just a change of pace. Cost of living is way lower, lots of jobs, evryone here is real laid back and not in a hurry to do much (I'm at work right now and my boss doesn't even care what I'm doing). My wife and I live in a little town just west of Tulsa, so if we want to go do something it's only 30 min. out. Plus it's real quiet and quite nice. Granted we have pretty bad winters but all in all it's just the peace,quiet and people that make it way better than FL.

Sounds amazing man.

I am doing Nuclear in the Navy, so I will be schooling for a year and a half in Charleston then possibly 6 months in Balston Spa NY before I actually set foot on a ship, but I plan on seeking out a quiet peaceful living arrangement in one of those 2 places...
Quote by jjlane86
Sounds amazing man.

I am doing Nuclear in the Navy, so I will be schooling for a year and a half in Charleston then possibly 6 months in Balston Spa NY before I actually set foot on a ship, but I plan on seeking out a quiet peaceful living arrangement in one of those 2 places...

I was stationed in NC for while before going to Japan. The carolina's are nice, You'll like Charleston.
Quote by dubstar92