Dude, not to dick ride, but based on these new songs "Sadistic Deeds..." is going to rival Putrid Piles "Pleasure in Sufferng" in sheer badasstitude.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
Dude, not to dick ride, but based on these new songs "Sadistic Deeds..." is going to rival Putrid Piles "Pleasure in Sufferng" in sheer badasstitude.

Thanks a ****-load for the comments dude, I am hoping this CD will get some mass apeal from the Death Metal World.

Peter
Thanks a ****-load for the comments dude, I am hoping this CD will get some mass apeal from the Death Metal World.

Peter

I can see that, but for some reason it seems harder for one-man bands to get as much attention as full ones.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
For all that are interested here are the full list of the upcoming BLOODSOAKED - "Slaughtering The South III" Tour dates. I hope to see all you ****ers on the road!

Here is the full tour with Dates, Venues and Cities:

April 29 @ Volume 11 Tavern - Raleigh, NC

May 1 @ Ground Zero - Spartanburg, SC

May 2 @ The Longbranch Saloon - Knoxville, TN

May 3 @ The Bulldog Cafe - Fairdale, KY

May 4 @ The Riot Room - Kansas, MO

May 5 @ Cesspool Castle - Joplin, MO

May 6 @ 516 Soundstage - Shreveport, LA

May 7 @ Rockstar Sports Bar - Fort Worth, TX

May 8 @ The Backroom Club - Abilene, TX

May 9 @ Thunder of Gods Festival - Dripping Springs, TX

May 10 @ Walters on Washington - Houston, TX

May 11 @ @ Insomkneeaks - Baton Rouge, LA

May 12 @ Latitudes Bar & Grill - Panama City, FL

May 13 @ Gasoline Alley - Largo, FL

May 14 @ The Dungeon - Orlando, FL

May 15 @ The Oasis Bar - Charleston, SC

May 16 @ Swayze’s - Marietta, GA

May 17 @ Plan B - Danville, VA

HAIL DEATH METAL!!!
You should come to Canada, dude. Like, somewhere in Saskatchewan.

That'd be kickass. Tunes are great too, man.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
No frills, no bull**** death metal.

Good stuff man. If you ever play a Western Canada show, I'll come for sure.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
your a one man band?
Awesome
^ i'll probably go too
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Your vocals are amazing. Brutal stuff. You deserve the title of the one man killing machine.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by vanshaya
Your vocals are amazing. Brutal stuff. You deserve the title of the one man killing machine.
QFT.

This is great stuff man.
Quote by HelloHalo
No frills, no bull**** death metal.

Good stuff man. If you ever play a Western Canada show, I'll come for sure.

I hope to get to Canada at some point. I am still trying very hard to build a fan base and the should lead to bigger and bigger shows!

Peter
I totally expected this to suck, because no one just posts their own band in the Metal forum, but i gave it a listen, and this is really good. I'm going to show a bunch of my friends this, and also, come to New England, CT mostly :P
Quote by Bloodsoaked
I hope to get to Canada at some point. I am still trying very hard to build a fan base and the should lead to bigger and bigger shows!

Peter

I'll do my part and tell every metalhead I know about you. Already got a few hooked on your tunes.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.