I'm so glad I got suspended today.

Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.

So the spider bites you, you get a raging boner, then you die 30 mintues later. Im now convinced god is a dude, because such a situation can only be conceived by a guy who jerks off.
""The erection is a side effect that everybody who gets stung by this spider will experience along with the pain and discomfort," said study team member Romulo Leite of the Medical College of Georgia, presumably speaking only about male bite victims"

Fox News at its finest.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
""The erection is a side effect that everybody who gets stung by this spider will experience along with the pain and discomfort," said study team member Romulo Leite of the Medical College of Georgia, presumably speaking only about male bite victims"

Fox News at its finest.

I didn't notice that at first glance
Quote by Pernell

So the spider bites you, you get a raging boner, then you die 30 mintues later. Im now convinced god is a dude, because such a situation can only be conceived by a guy who jerks off.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by imdeth
I didn't notice that at first glance

I read it twice to make sure it said what it really said. Fox News really is for ejeets.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
"The erection is a side effect that everybody who gets stung by this spider will experience along with the pain and discomfort," said study team member Romulo Leite of the Medical College of Georgia, presumably speaking only about male bite victims.

The erection is a side effect? More like a front-effect!

Hayoooooooooo!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I read it twice to make sure it said what it really said. Fox News really is for ejeets.

wat
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Kensai
The erection is a side effect? More like a front-effect!

Hayoooooooooo!