hey guys,.. I'm feeling down now

Cheer me up? I used to go to this religious class evry friday ( I call em' friday Class) and the kids there were reali awesome,.. reali interesting,.

But then one day in ym life,.. I got into a fight wif my dad, and he thinks I'm picking this up from the church kids, he thinks their bad influence and talk bout sex , drugs and other 'rubbish'. But hell, I'm the bad influence in da group so yea he dun let me go to class now,.. so yea I'm reali missyn the guys there..

Anything like this ever happened wif u guys and parents??
yea man 1 tym i ran out of gramer klass

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
na i neva had anyfin lyk dat hapun 2 me

EDIT: The Hugging Thread will cheer you up.
Last edited by ctb at Mar 20, 2009,
Nuthin lik taht haz appened 2 me, no.

Dude, clean that post up please. You'll get no end of abuse.

Imedit: It has already begun^
Quote by Avery1
hey guys,.. I'm feeling down now

Good.

Quote by Avery1
Cheer me up? I used to go to this religious class evry friday ( I call em' friday Class)

Inventive.

Quote by Avery1
so yea he dun let me go to class now

He lets you go to English though, right?
We'd probably (not) sympathise more if we could READ what you'd written.

/tool.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Avery1
Hey guys,.. I'm feeling down at the moment. Cheer me up?

I used to go to this religious class every Friday (I called it Friday Class) and the kids there were really awesome and really interesting.

But then one day I got into a fight with my Dad, and my Mom got scared and said you're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air.

Anything like this ever happened with you guys and your parents??

Fixed.

But seriously, take a moment out of your day to correct your spelling and grammar. It makes for a better forum.
Quote by soulflyV
Fixed.

But seriously, take a moment out of your day to correct your spelling and grammar. It makes for a better forum.

I didn't see it at first but now I do..

I lol'd
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by soulflyV
Fixed.

I was thinkin about rewriting that too (minus the Bel-Air'd) one-thousand points
Quote by Avery1
Hey thanks , I love you guys

We (don't) love you too
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Seriously i am i the only one that started to sing the fresh prince theme song to TS words?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.