So I have a toothace, and I took some codeine for it. Next thing I know is I'm throwing up, disorientated and dizzy. My mother thinks its a bug that's been going arond that makes you puke every 45 minutes or so. Anyone else had this?

If so how long does it last...
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Probably a bad reaction to the medicine.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Haha, you poor thing.

I'm feeling dandy

Oh the sympathy
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Are you dressed in black and wielding a scythe?

Would explain things.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I can't eat because I'd puke it back up soon afterwards. So it's even worse because I'm puking nothing but water. Sometimes it's nothing at all and it hurts when that happens
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by eggo_boi_15
I can't eat because I'd puke it back up soon afterwards. So it's even worse because I'm puking nothing but water. Sometimes it's nothing at all and it hurts when that happens

How does one puke nothing at all? I believe puking involves coughing something up. This symptom you are talking about it called dry heaving.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
play halo 3 and throw up into the mic... ill listen dude...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Try drinking some orange juice. When your stomach feels a little less raped, get something that makes you piss a lot like soda.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
You feel like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdEPnGUPc5s

You should be pleased!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Whenever I feel like complete **** the day after going out or whatever, I just soak in the shower.
This is the part where you are supposed to be amazed by the awesomeness of my sig.
Quote by joshua029
play halo 3 and throw up into the mic... ill listen dude...

Wrong....just..wrong..
Quote by dark&broken

Its called the stomach flu dude... it only lasts like 3 or 4 hours followed by another day of feeling like death. As for the teeth thing, I don't know. I got a weird buzzing feeling in my teeth once when i had it but i don't know about a tootheache.
Oh man toothache ouch,that sucks balls
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by pantera456
Its called the stomach flu dude... it only lasts like 3 or 4 hours followed by another day of feeling like death. As for the teeth thing, I don't know. I got a weird buzzing feeling in my teeth once when i had it but i don't know about a tootheache.

No the toothace is not relevant to this.... I had a toothace before and I took some painkillers and somehow I've reacted badly to them or something...
Quote by dark&broken

I only puke that frequent if I have been drinking all night long.
Quote by wgroen

Quote by crackhutch
How does one puke nothing at all? I believe puking involves coughing something up. This symptom you are talking about it called dry heaving.
it's happened to me before.

where you're heaving away to no result. it's horrible
Vomiting isn't that bad. The only time when vomiting actually sucks is when you're drunk, vomit, and it doesn't make you feel any better at all lol.
We're only strays.
you could be allergic to codeine
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by wgroen

amen brotha
Quote by capsfan17
you could be allergic to codeine

Doubt it, I had some codeine yesterday and I was 100% fine.
Quote by Pooinsky
**** where'd you get codeine?

Doctors
Quote by dark&broken

Last edited by eggo_boi_15 at Mar 20, 2009,
I feel like pizza, but I guess we can't always get what we want, right?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I feel like pizza, but I guess we can't always get what we want, right?

Awh
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by crackhutch

Well, it's the same exact thing as vomiting, there's just nothing to vomit up.
That really is the only difference.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Awh

Hope you get better, man.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Hope you get better, man.

Thanks man, I hope you get your pizza
Quote by dark&broken