Hello, newbie here

On my Ibanez RGR 321EX i've experienced when i pluck some of the strings hard, i will get a metal-ish buzzing sound, and from what i can see it's because that the string is very close to the first frets.

After restringing the guitar i get this buzzing noise no matter what when i'm pressing down at the 1. fret, and I can see that it's touching the 2. fret when pushing down on the string.

Is there any way to raise the strings a bit, so I don't have this problem at the first fret? I think raising the nut will fix it, but raising the nut doesn't seem possible

HELP PLEASE

PS: It's only too close to the frets from 1 to 3, after that the distance is fine.
i've never played Ibanez but most guitars have a way to ajust from the bridge. my PRS has a screw on each side that raises it. or you can put lighter strings on, that would be an easy fix
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS Hollowbody II w/ Piezo Blue Matteo
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender John Mayer Relic strat "the black one"

did i mention i like PRS?

20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva
have you had the guitar set up professionally? The truss rod in the neck may not be right, or the action may be not set correctly causing the strings to be too close to the frets. You could take it to a music shop and have a tech fix it for you.
adjust the saddle on that string...on the bridge, there should be 6 saddles with 2 allen head screws each...turn each of these screws 1/2 turn, test it again, if it still buzzes turn it another 1/2 turn and so on. Do this for the other strings as necessary.
Quote by jjhand
have you had the guitar set up professionally? The truss rod in the neck may not be right, or the action may be not set correctly causing the strings to be too close to the frets. You could take it to a music shop and have a tech fix it for you.

No haven't had it in a shop, and there's no music shop in my town, but if i can't fix it i guess i'll find a shop somewhere.

Strings are these: http://www.gjsguitars.com/daddario-exl125-nickel-wound-009046-super-light-topreg-bottom-electric-guitar-strings.ir?cName=strings-electric-guitar-daddario

I will try and adjust it at the bridge, thanks for the fast replies