Poll: Would you be mad if I let my dog crap in your lawn in front of you... twice?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you be mad if I let my dog crap in your lawn in front of you... twice?
Yes.
224 93%
No.
16 7%
Voters: 240.
Page 1 of 2
So I was walking my dog, and he stopped to do his business in some random yard. He starts to take a dump when this old lady pulls into the driveway and gets out. Turns out it's her house. I'm like "I wonder what she will say?" So I just kinda look the other direction. Then my dog gets done and I thought I was going to get out of here. But then my dog walks TOWARDS the person in the car and takes another ****. This old lady is just standing by the car staring at me. I feel bad, because he within a yard of this old person and crapping on her lawn. So he finally gets done and we leave, and I feel bad.
So I was wondering... Would you be mad I did this to you?
Please answer in the poll. ( I hope the poll's their...)
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Last edited by JacobLampman at Mar 20, 2009,
What poll? And Yes I would be mad. That's rude.Did you clear it up?
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I'd be mad, but I'd come by and take a **** your yard just to see how you feel about it.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Pick your dogs **** up in a bag and throw it away idiot. It's bad for the lawn if you leave it in a pile too so at the very least spread it around using your tongue.
Well you could have those bags with you to put the dumps in, at least if he does it in people's yards.

I would be pissed.
of course i would, you're supposed to clean it up asshole.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
You could at least be courteous and carry an empty plastic bag with you to pick it up with. How about I bring my dog and let him take a dump in your yard with you staring at me.
I'd not be mad, because my lawn is full of crap from what my dogs did, so there wouldn't be much of a difference.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
I always pick up after my dog. Yeah, I wold be pretty pissed especially if I had spent a lot making the yard nice.
I'd take a crap on your dog.. twice.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
I would have asked her for some paper to pick it up.
Yes I would be mad.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Yea, why wouldn't you pick it up? That's common courtesy.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
personally, i would absolutely rape you.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Well my grandma said she is fuming...be prepared for **** wars
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Quote by imdeth
I'd kick your dog.

this after the first time...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Are you kidding? I'd shove the dog up your ass and pull it out your mouth so your innards could also get a taste of the same crap that my lawn had to endure.
my yard would **** on your dog
Cryptic Metaphor!

Quote by ZachisSuperCool
"How to finger the bass faster"
That's funny, I guess every high school has a really fat chick named The Bass.
I'd put the **** in a paper bag and put flaming poo on your porch
Rockin yo face off!!!
Country+Rap=Crap
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by EJD
Guitarists aren't like other men. We are awesome
Quote by RU Experienced?
Pick your dogs **** up in a bag and throw it away idiot. It's bad for the lawn if you leave it in a pile too so at the very least spread it around using your tongue.

+1
I feel very bad, and I am on my way over to apologize. I'm even going to clean the **** up.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Last edited by JacobLampman at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by JacobLampman
So I was walking my dog, and he stopped to do his business in some random yard. He starts to take a dump when this old lady pulls into the driveway and gets out. Turns out it's her house. I'm like "I wonder what she will say?" So I just kinda look the other direction. Then my dog gets done and I thought I was going to get out of here. But then my dog walks TOWARDS the person in the car and takes another ****. This old lady is just standing by the car staring at me. I feel bad, because he within a yard of this old person and crapping on her lawn. So he finally gets done and we leave, and I feel bad.
So I was wondering... Would you be mad I did this to you?
Please answer in the poll. ( I hope the poll's their...)

Yes. And I would ask you why you didn't pick your dogs **** up.
The hell?

If that happened to me I would verbally abuse whoever was walking the dog and chase the damn thing off my lawn. I don't have a cat or a dog, and I like to be able to walk on my lawn.

If I wanted shit on my lawn, I'd buy my own dog.

EDIT: This is weird. Honestly, standing there and watching your dog crap on someone else's yard, in front of them, is a giant "Up yours" to whoever owns the yard.

Weren't you ever told not touch or break other people's stuff? This is essentially the same as going to your friend's house, spraying graffiti on his wall (twice), in front of him, and then walking off.
Last edited by soulflyV at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by JacobLampman
I feel very bad, and I am on my way over to apologize. I'm even going to clean the **** up.

Don't smile. It's not funny. You should've cleaned it up in the first place.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

You just left it there!? If I saw you walk away after that I would of been fuming.
I take a dump on your doorstep.. see how you like it.

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Don't smile. It's not funny. You should've cleaned it up in the first place.

This.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Last edited by Vauxite at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by Mad Marius
Are you kidding? I'd shove the dog up your ass and pull it out your mouth so your innards could also get a taste of the same crap that my lawn had to endure.

brutal.
Quote by pr0pedestrian
of course i would, you're supposed to clean it up asshole.

this.

i've seen places where you will get fined if you get caught doing that.
Nope, in my culture, having a dog crap on your property twice in a row is a compliment.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Yeah of course i'd be mad. I don't want that on my lawn especially if i'd just mowed it or took care of it well. You're meant to pick it up yourself.
WTF dude!? clean his **** up!
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by daytripper75
i've seen places where you will get fined if you get caught doing that.

Right, where I live it's no small slap on the wrist either. Something like $500. Ridiculous. Although I guess that is a slap on the wrist for most of the rich bastards who live in this city.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
I would have killed your dog and took you into my house and rape and raped you.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
I went over their and told her I was sorry, and she said "It's ok, dogs will be dogs". Am I redeemed, even a little bit? (I'm assuming not by the way the pit answered before.)
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Page 1 of 2