I simply love Britney Spears. Britney Spears, the ‘Pop Princess’ is back to doing what she does best, singing! It’s wonderful to have a popular entertainer like her back in the industry after such a long time. I would like to know more about her first on-stage performance in five years. I would also like to get an update on her fitness, her looks, her weight and such other things.
Wat?

EDIT: http://www.britneyspears.com/ could be a good start, http://www.people.com/people/britney_spears etc. Just google Britney Spears news!
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
Last edited by PinkFender_69 at Mar 20, 2009,
dude.... GTFO

is UG on a bridge?....

cause I think a troll is living underneath it
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by marshallkahn
I simply love Britney Spears. Britney Spears, the ‘Pop Princess’ is back to doing what she does best, singing! It’s wonderful to have a popular entertainer like her back in the industry after such a long time. I would like to know more about her first on-stage performance in five years. I would also like to get an update on her fitness, her looks, her weight and such other things.

Yeah, she's so good that she doesn't even have to move her mouth to sing!

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

*reported* this goes in the You are ****ing retarded and get the **** off nobody gives a **** about Britney Spears thread
Oh, Yeah!! I agree. It’s really good to have her back, after so many years. She flagged off her world tour, with her first stage performance in her home town, Louisiana. It was a splendid performance called ‘Circus’. It was a very well orchestrated show with a large group of performers to support her. Visit www.woodenspears.com for more on the show and detailed updates on Britney.