So for my english course this semester i need to write an essay on a famous or not so famous "monster of society" so this can be on anyone i consider a monster, and i can't think of anything good to do it on, so pit i am wondering, what would you do a project on for "monsters of society" ?
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
So for my english course this semester i need to write an essay on a famous or not so famous "monster of society" so this can be on anyone i consider a monster, and i can't think of anything good to do it on, so pit i am wondering, what would you do a project on for "monsters of society" ?

What about Josef Fritzl?

You know, been all over the news recently for raping and imprisoning his daughter for like 20 years?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
you could make the arugment for jesus, i wouldnt advise it but you could do it lol, have you ever thought about doing a company like AIG or microsoft, AIG has been in the news alot lately and it would be easy to right about, microsoft has a monopoly over the computer industry or at least the operating system monopoly, and they are making crazy money off of it... exc exc, AIG would be easy though
4Chan or The Pit.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

The guy who sold your dad the condom which was supposed to prevent you being born
Quote by soulflyV
Took the words right out of my basement.

****ING ROFL
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Jade Goody.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by metacarpi
What about Josef Fritzl?

You know, been all over the news recently for raping and imprisoning his daughter for like 20 years?

look no further.

Quote by soulflyV

I feel compelled to lol
Monsters Of The Midway!
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Ghandi was a bit of a twat, do him
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by soulflyV

DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
How about Thomas Midgley, Jr? (May 18, 1889 – November 2, 1944) He was an American mechanical engineer turned chemist who's today known as the person who's had the biggest negative environmental impact than any other single organism in Earth's history, because it was he who added lead to petrol, which subsequently resulted in the release of huge amounts of lead into the atmosphere, causing serious health problems around the world.
Then on top of that he was responsible for the invention of CFCs which have been shown to have serious negative effects on the environment such as ozone depletion.
Write one about you, only swapping your first initials to obscure your identity:

"The Story of Sour Yudent started when he faced a daunting ordeal during his *previous grade* english class. Originally a healthy, bright and positive student, after facing a brutal skullf*cking from *insert last english teacher here*, the seeds that would lead to the vengeful harvest of blood had been planted. Sour Yudent's decline into The Pit led to a drastic change in behavior- where once he enjoyed playing with bunnies and children, his hobbies turned to placing the powerless (like he was) into despair and pain (as *insert last english teacher's name here* had done to him) this caused him to turn to rape and murder, respectively, and in the inverse order.

Gradually the fantasies evolved and were accelerated, soon realizing the "justice" he evoked upon the helpless was no longer fulfilling his urges, he began escalating his incidents of violence. When still his urges were unfulfilled, he found the only way he could sleep at night, eat through the day, or have any pleasure in life at all, he had to fill his time with fantasizing of unspeakable acts against *your last english teacher*.

On June 38th, Sour Yudent broke into *your last english teacher*'s home and using a small paring knife began to *Insert gruesome details here, or just copy lyrics from a Sepulchura song*.

The urges still would not cease after the murder and torture, as now the hatred was placed on all english teachers as whole. The urges had subsided though and now only a few events triggered the urge. Occurences such as- seeing words, writing sentences, hearing nouns (the word "Assignment" draws very special rage), still do throw Sour Yudent into a homicidal rage, but only English teachers need worry. English teachers worry. English teacher worry. WORRY. WURRY. WURRIE. WURREI. WURREE. OURREE, OUREE. DIE. DYE. DIE. DII. DAE. DIE. BLOOD. BLUD. *Insert red streak here that resembles blood. You can use red food colouring and cooking oil to give it the right texture, but I find it looks to gawdy, so I suggest the real thing, go to a butcher, hospital, playground, or daycare for some fresh stuff)

Hope that helps!
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
So do I

Sigged
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Quote by Prole
So do I

Sigged

lmao..

but more on topic, the first thing i thought of was Jack the Ripper. any real serial killer would work, imo. this really shouldn't be a hard topic.
...why?
jeffrey dahmer
ronald mcdonald
donald trump
tom clancy
any of these work
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
BTK killer.
Charles Manson.
Hitler.
Jesusophile (check him out on youtube)
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Rick Astley.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."