this a fun little side project that me and guy from an other band that i'm in have going on. i write the music and play all the instruments and the other guy sings and write the lyrics. we are influenced by genres like hardcore and black metal. the recording is kinda crappy but check it out! www.myspace.com/thedisciplesofragnos
Okay, well you're vocals are really bad. Those screams need some serious work, it sounds like you're dying in a really painful way and dying can sound good. The drums are pretty stale and so is the guitar. Make some cool riffs that don't really sound like everything else you know? The song just kinda went along without anything too interesting. Just so you know when I write these things on bands I'm just trying to give constructive criticism, and not be an asshole, I expect the same. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086176
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
yeah i'm not much of a drummer, or a guitar player. the stale-ness of the riffs were something i was aiming for intentionally, but the ****ty drumming made the song to stale.
i'm not shore about the vocals but i think that he was aiming for the old school type of black metal screams, kinda like varg vikernes from burzum and i think that he did a great job. thanks for the constructive criticism i will think about these things when/if we record some new songs. the last song was kinda rushed, i think i recorded everything in like 1 and a half hours so if i record again i will take my time and not rush it.