By John Steinbeck? I kinda have a paper due last Monday, help?
Also, no rape, fap, or cum blood, google, etc.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Marshall Valvestate VS65R
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Quote by goodlifebadlife
I couldnt belive that the butler was the murdere, that was really strange. Seeing as he was also a robot. From the past. And a sea monster.
Last edited by NckSprks at Mar 20, 2009,
Google

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
I've read it. Good book.

Touche, but can you tell me about it?
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Quote by goodlifebadlife
I couldnt belive that the butler was the murdere, that was really strange. Seeing as he was also a robot. From the past. And a sea monster.
A great book, I've read it as well.

The one thing I'll tell you about it is that it's so good that you should take the time and actually read it. It's a few hundred pages, you can read it in a few hours.

Edit* I can never get over how ****ing literate the pit is. The fact that other people here have read Steinbeck's less famous works makes me happy.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by NckSprks
Touche, but can you tell me about it?

what do you want to know? You have the internet - wikipedia for plot summary which would be better than mine, websites like sparknotes and gradesaver to help you. In England anyway.

edit: See, sparknotes ^
I read it.

The fact that he managed to fit in 18 very detailed and graphic sex scenes in a book only a couple of hundred pages long is remarkable. Put that in your report
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by wiggyisgreat
what do you want to know? You have the internet - wikipedia for plot summary which would be better than mine, websites like sparknotes and gradesaver to help you. In England anyway.

edit: See, sparknotes ^

I've checked out a bunch of goddamn websites and I can't find anything worthwhile, I'm supposed to write about if Steinbeck shows that people take life too seriously.
Faggot web sites.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Quote by goodlifebadlife
Quote by Random88
I read it.

The fact that he managed to fit in 18 very detailed and graphic sex scenes in a book only a couple of hundred pages long is remarkable. Put that in your report

Quote by goodlifebadlife

There goes any interest anybody could have had in it.
Quote by goodlifebadlife

Makes perfect sense.
Sigged, by the way.
faggot
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Quote by goodlifebadlife