For everyone's sake, and since I'm at school, I'll make this short and concise.
For some strange reason, the amplitube vsts show up in acid's detection under preferences/options/whateveritscalled, but when I record into it, the only sound I hear upon playback is what I can only assume to be the "true" tone of my guitar (with a little added distortion from the yngwie pedal I have before the signal is fed into the Line 6 guitarport).
I really like the sounds I can get with the amplitube software and it would be even cooler if I could use it to record instead of the crappy gearbox thingy, where every tone sounds more or less the same. I'm not exactly sure what to do next and was kind of wondering if anybody's had this same problem or perhaps has some ideas of possibly how to fix.
Also, once this problem is fixed, if it can be, I still get a little bit of latency with amplitube...
it's not TERRIBLE, mind you, but it's a matter of maybe a few hundred miliseconds, and it's noticable after coming from playing straight into an amp. I do have a pretty crappy computer and the guitarport is not plugged into what my computer recognizes as a "high speed" port...
on the cpu usage, I usually am above fifty, hovering around 60, and above 70 things start to break up and the usability greatly decreases...
Is it because my computer is 10 years old? I'm surmising it is...
Anyways, any help on the first problem is greatly appreciated... thanks
I'm guessing that will hopefully magically solve the acid not reading amplitube problem as well?