So i recently hve been thinking about getting a new guitar, so i went out and tried a few(ESP Horizon, Some other Dean and an Ibanez), and this one seemed to stick out from the rest. Any oppinions on this guitar? I think its a good price of $1200, and it should sound pretty dam good with my Bugera 6260. So yea, i think im set on this one, but im just wondering your oppinions on this guitar, or some other gutars i should try.
Thanks
You do know they are factory tuned to Drop B right? If that's what you're in to, go for it. But for $1200 I might try finding a better guitar and avoiding the permanent drop tuning.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
You do know they are factory tuned to Drop B right? If that's what you're in to, go for it. But for $1200 I might try finding a better guitar and avoiding the permanent drop tuning.

Yes, becasue drop tuning is permanent...

Any good guitar store would restring it / set the floyd for free on a guitar like that if you bought it, and set it up for standard.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Never played one but the specs and looks all look pretty awesome
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Yes, becasue drop tuning is permanent...

That's not what I was saying genius. A guitar set up for drop B isn't easily shifted up to standard.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
That's not what I was saying genius. A guitar set up for drop B isn't easily shifted up to standard.

He also said any good guitar store will set it up to standard for free
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Last edited by alternitivebass at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by MetalGS3SE

No harder than changing any other tuning, really. Maybe a little more time consuming.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
No harder than changing any other tuning, really. Maybe a little more time consuming.

+1. Anybody competent in setting up guitars could do it with little problem.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

seriously?

i was able to go from c standard to e standard on my jackson (with a Floyd) in about 30 minutes AT MOST, that was with changing strings too.

thats far from permanent.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson