Page 1 of 2
My sister is blasting f'ing Hanson throughout the whole f'ing house. I can't take it anymore! Everyday when i wake up, it's ****ty modern pop music blasting throughout the house. She even started this lovely trend of leaving her music on after she leaves for school! She's 21 when the f*** is she gonna learn some respect for other people?
Did you just call Hanson modern Pop?

And plus, deal with it, there's nothing wrong with Pop, sure it can be annoying, but there are a few that have true talent, Hanson being one of them who played their own instruments and had great voices

Have an open mind, or shut the f,uck up, these are your options.

EDIT: and plus, Hanson's pretty hardcore awesome!
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Last edited by pwninator123 at Mar 20, 2009,
only one solution..........rape, but not from you cause that's just wrong. Go into town and hire someone.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
It's actually you who is blasting Hanson throughout the house. You have multiple personalities. Sorry you had to hear it like this, Chrisabella.

The mystery thickens...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
When she's gone go into her room and turn it off?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Just tell her to stop playing her music so loud?

EDIT: Or tell her to get an iPod....
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Hanson...mmm mmm mmmmmm hottest sisters I've ever seend. If I could get in the sack with them 3, I'd go crazy on em'...
Quote by Kensai
It's actually you who is blasting Hanson throughout the house. You have multiple personalities. Sorry you had to hear it like this, Chrisabella.

The mystery thickens...

I've gotten to the point where I wait upon your humorous response to descend down upon each new thread.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
It'll stop when I give the signal.
By then, of course, it will be too late, and you will all rue the day you mocked Doctor Colossuss!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I've tried telling to shut it off but she's a dick about it anyway, and why the f*** would i open my mind to something i don't like? i don't like it, point final! I listen to every other style my mind is pretty open, but i just can't stand hanson or pop in general. And i'm not sure about the whole multiple-personality thing...then again how would i know if i had multiple personalities :S but seeing as i can physically see her playing her music through her computer it kind of dashes your theory.
Quote by geeve420
only one solution..........rape, but not from you cause that's just wrong. Go into town and hire someone.

lol sigged
Quote by geeve420
Quote by iron_maiden93
I've tried telling to shut it off but she's a dick about it anyway, and why the f*** would i open my mind to something i don't like? i don't like it, point final! I listen to every other style my mind is pretty open, but i just can't stand hanson or pop in general. And i'm not sure about the whole multiple-personality thing...then again how would i know if i had multiple personalities :S but
seeing as i can physically see her playing her music through her computer it kind of dashes your theory.

If you wanted to like it, you would, it's that simple, just a matter of will, and the point of opening your mind is that you don't know, or don't like, what you're about to experience and want to change that
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
well, atleast you guys have succeeded in taking my mind off the problem, i might get out of the house, easy enough solution.
MMMbop ashubadop bap dooobop shuba da bah
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Run in her room dressed up as sasquatsch.
It's the only way to make it stop, trust me on this one!
My sister is blasting f'ing Hanson throughout the whole f'ing house. I can't take it anymore! Everyday when i wake up, it's ****ty modern pop music blasting throughout the house. She even started this lovely trend of leaving her music on after she leaves for school! She's 21 when the f*** is she gonna learn some respect for other people?

Grow the **** up. Why dont you go ask her nicely instead of having a hissy fit on the internet?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by iron_maiden93
I've tried telling to shut it off but she's a dick about it anyway, and why the f*** would i open my mind to something i don't like? i don't like it, point final! I listen to every other style my mind is pretty open, but i just can't stand hanson or pop in general. And i'm not sure about the whole multiple-personality thing...then again how would i know if i had multiple personalities :S but seeing as i can physically see her playing her music through her computer it kind of dashes your theory.

No it doesn't, DID is a disorder where you can see the other personalities. Also, have you not seen Fight Club?
Quote by Simsimius

I've gotten to the point where I wait upon your humorous response to descend down upon each new thread.

I'm getting predictable

Quote by iron_maiden93
And i'm not sure about the whole multiple-personality thing...then again how would i know if i had multiple personalities :S but seeing as i can physically see her playing her music through her computer it kind of dashes your theory.

Actually no, it's possible you have visual agnosia or schizophrenia as well causing you to see things that aren't there. Have you damaged your temporal lobe lately or had an increase of dopamines in the mesolimbic pathways?
Solution: Turn ur amp up to 9 1/2 and strum randomly on the clean setting just ti shiw her what her music sounds like. If that doesnt do it turn it on super distortion and again, strum randomly.

Thatll show the bitch.
Obviously Fassa.
Quote by sglover34479
No it doesn't, DID is a disorder where you can see the other personalities. Also, have you not seen Fight Club?

No isn't that schizophrenia?

BTW, stfu. Hanson is kickass
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Mar 20, 2009,
I am gonna learn to play mmmbop when I get home from work. It ought to go over well when I start playing it at the bon fire tonight. The ladies will love it, or laugh thier asses off, either way Ill get thier undevided attention on me...hehehe
Quote by i_killed_bill
No isn't that schizophrenia?

Schizophrenia has nothing to do with other personalities, it's a blanket term for many disorders usually involving auditory or visual perception problems.
Dude, my sister does this all the time. I just deal with it. It's just noise, but if you've heard any Hanson from the past few years, you'd know they're pretty good. And man is that mmmbob catchy
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by jjlane86
I am gonna learn to play mmmbop when I get home from work. It ought to go over well when I start playing it at the bon fire tonight. The ladies will love it, or laugh thier asses off, either way Ill get thier undevided attention on me...hehehe

Dude playing at bon fires is sooo much fun. Get someone else to bring bongos.

Edit: I got outsmarted by Kensai.
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
Schizophrenia has nothing to do with other personalities, it's a blanket term for many disorders usually involving auditory or visual perception problems.

When I was in high school, one of the teachers scolded a student for trying to pass off schitzophrenia as multiple personality disorder.

Apparently Schitzophrenia is just voices in your head that tell you to do things, you still act as the same person.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by i_killed_bill
Dude playing at bon fires is sooo much fun. Get someone else to bring bongos.

My friend has a congo drum and my other buddy brings his badass acoustic bass, its got a mother of pearl dragon design on the fretboard and its simply beautiful!

And yes, our weekly routine has been Applebees fri night followed by bon fire at friends 5 acre lot...its a ****ing blast, i would not rather be anywhere else on friday nights...
This is kind of immature, but blast your own music out even louder.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by jjlane86
My friend has a congo drum and my other buddy brings his badass acoustic bass, its got a mother of pearl dragon design on the fretboard and its simply beautiful!

And yes, our weekly routine has been Applebees fri night followed by bon fire at friends 5 acre lot...its a ****ing blast, i would not rather be anywhere else on friday nights...

Little known fact: In the video for the Toto song entitled "Africa" the band attempts to capture the musical essence of Africa. The problem with this? They used bongo drums which are drums from Latin-America.

BRING BACK POP-UP VIDEO.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by rock_star77
Little known fact: In the video for the Toto song entitled "Africa" the band attempts to capture the musical essence of Africa. The problem with this? They used bongo drums which are drums from Latin-America.

BRING BACK POP-UP VIDEO.

I want them to do a Pop-Up Video on Bastards Of Young by The Replacements

10 e-cookies to anyone who gets it
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by rock_star77

BRING BACK POP-UP VIDEO.

Lol what? j/k

I vaguely remember popup videos...i started getting into music about 5 years ago when Fuse played good music...
Quote by iron_maiden93

I was reading the post, thinking, lol, typical teenager. Then I read this. This means your sister is clinically retarded, I'm sorry. Cut the wires on her hifi/ put a screwdriver through her computer speakers. Or any other form of subtle sabotage. Then when she complains it's not working, offer to fix it and tear it apart totally. Then look at her apologetically and say "Oop, I did it again."

Edit: OK I just read that the hatred is more Hanson-specific, and not general pop. One sec.

OK then, you start ripping it apart in front of her, and have the following conversation:

Her: What are you doing?
You: Tearing it down.
Her: But...you're gonna break it!
You: Don't worry, I don't think it's strong enough to break
Her: But...
You: Don't worry, I'm sure about it.
Her: Stop, please!
You: Sorry, can't stop.
Her: Oh, you've broken it! *cries*
You: Hey, don't accuse!
Her: But...but...
You: So, you're speechless?
Her: ... ...
You: OK, gotta runaway run now!
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Mar 20, 2009,
Ask her to turn it down or ask your parents to tell her to turn it down?
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Ask her if she's heard. She'll ask "what?" then ask her if she's heard of the new word.

Then you know what to do...
Quote by Rockin' Texan
I agree with you hanson sucks hardcore! Fail

Your mum sucks hardcore!

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Page 1 of 2