ok so,every time me and my band burn a track on to a cd or put the mp3 onto our players we can only here out the left side,help would be appreciated
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
-Change pan with audacity or any other software...
-You maybe have forget to choose Dual Speaker or something like that... (mono, stereo etc...) try some of those...
ok,well weve been using cubeace whicn is alot better than adaucity,well i tihnk so atleast
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
with Cubase make sure your pan is correct and you have it stereo enabled
Gear
Jekyll and Hyde
DD3 Delay
NS2 Noise gate
FAB chorus
Crybaby 535Q
HT-5 stack
1979 Gretsch BST 1000
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Schecter Gryphon
Fender American Strat
Taylor T5 Custom
www.facebook.com/fadeoutproductions
Quote by NnjRik
with Cubase make sure your pan is correct and you have it stereo enabled

tried it
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466
If it's only coming out the left, you have not got it set to stereo properly and have instead got everything coming through the left channel in mono. True mono would be the same coming out both (or however many) speakers, whereas you simply have mono coming through the left channel.

Somewhere along the line, you're sending the entire mix to the left channel. That's as much as I can help without physically watching every step you go through to get the copy.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.