Page 1 of 2
Do any of your cats, dogs, or pet rocks have any weird habits, like walking on two legs or anything, or seducing geese, or sneering like Elvis? My dog does the final one, whenever he smells whipped cream. Any of you have any KOOKY KRITTERS (lolwut) for pets?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
I have a cat that pukes everywhere.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
I have a cat that pukes everywhere.

Pics?

okay, maybe not

I write songs.
none
All my cats used to die. Until they died.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
my uncles dog rocket always humps my dads friend taters leg,its hillariouse he like really old and stuff
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
My old cat used to knock on our front door with the door knocker.
We always thought someone was at the door, but it was the cat.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by WyvernOmega
Pics?

okay, maybe not

Well, I can if you want... She does it enough I could probably get a video of it.

Oh, and I used to have a cat who would open our screen door, sadly he didn't close it.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
my one pony used to open every gate he could. and then just stand on the other side, wouldnt even eat the grass. just open it to open

my other horse just liked the color yellow. whenever we would trail and we got to a field of buttercups or whatever, he would veer immediately toward them.
my cat ziggy always tried to meow, but no sound would come out unless he wanted to wake me up... so most of the time it was just him opening his mouth and a little squeak or cracky sound would come out.
it was pretty adorable.
sig under construction.
I had a leopard gecko that could purr.

I write songs.
none
My brother's cat drinks water by sticking her paw in the bowl and licking it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3FBf41ex1s

Is that working for anyone else? For me for some reason it says "this video is no longer available" I wonder why. There's no music or anything on it. :\
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
I have a friend whose dog can only turn left. It's the funniest goddamn thing I've ever seen.
I've only had guinea pigs. To say they did **** all would be an understatement.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
My dog would chase a ball and run so fast she'd run into a wall. It amused me.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Kata Dante
My brother's cat drinks water by sticking her paw in the bowl and licking it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3FBf41ex1s

Is that working for anyone else? For me for some reason it says "this video is no longer available" I wonder why. There's no music or anything on it. :\

It works for me. I gave it 5 stars.

Are you using internet explorer?

I write songs.
none
My puppy likes to bring in objects (like poo, stones, sticks and outside toys) indoors and then hides behing the TV with them.
He also likes to jump up at the back door, and then when you open it to let him in, he just sits there and stares. He does that a few times before actually coming inside.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
My bigger (of two) dog thinks 100% that he's a human. Most people say it, but mine goes overboard. He will sit on the couch with one arm up on the armrest, because he sees us do it.

My smaller dog chases her tail.

Yeah.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
My cat demands icecream when he hears it being opened, and rests his chin on a napkin on the table. He's also lazy as hell.You can push his side and he topples over and stays there for hours.
My cat has a habit of jumping really long distances around the house; she'll jump from the kitchen all the way to a couch; and when you see a flying cat, you can't help but go "WTF"

I write songs.
none
My dog has a really bad habit......

it smokes.

Quote by Ajax413
I have a friend whose dog can only turn left. It's the funniest goddamn thing I've ever seen.

It's probably blind in it's right eye.
Last edited by justin129 at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by justin129

(Invalid img)

it smokes.

HE'S A SMOKER! HE'S A SMOOKEERRR!

I write songs.
none
my hamster climbs on the top of here cage all the time, it looks damn weird
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
My friend's rabbit thinks it's a dog.

and it shakes it's tail as well?
and does it eat dogfood??
Both of my boxers dream like crazy every time they sleep. They will kick, grunt, bark, run in place, twitch, but no more wet dreams since they were neutered though...
my pet rock can do handstands in my driveway

actually i have a whole farm of rocks in my driveway
they are pretty strong too they can hold my explorer and my dads van
for long periods of time without showing fatigue
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Quote by justin129

it smokes.

thats wierd i have that same couch in my room
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
My hamster used to hang monkey-bars style by his front paws from the top of his cage. Was quite bizarre.
My dog befriended a pack of vultures that we thought he would get rid of.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
My Boston Terrier Sophie smiles at you when you smile at her. She shows her teeth like people do when they smile. She does it when I come home from work. She sits in the window and watches then when I wlk up the drive she starts smiling at me
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Quote by WyvernOmega
It works for me. I gave it 5 stars.

Are you using internet explorer?

haha, thanks.

Nope, using firefox. Sometimes it randomly has problems with youtube though.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
my dog despite being female and spayed (or what ever its called) humps my leg and then has some kind of dry orgasm...
Quote by Rupert1616
my dog despite being female and spayed (or what ever its called) humps my leg and then has some kind of dry orgasm...

That's an odd thought.

I write songs.
none
Quote by Malakian88
My hamster used to hang monkey-bars style by his front paws from the top of his cage. Was quite bizarre.

yeah thats what mine does
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Page 1 of 2