Okay so I actually have other things I should be doing right now, so now epic picstory just some quick snaps of my new acquisition...

It's a pre-refined Parker Fly Deluxe!

No neck heel here...

It's hard to believe that anyone could pack so much win into something that weighs less than 4 1/2 pounds. The playability of this thing is stupidly ridiculous. I love it and it compliments my NiteFly perfectly.

Commence the love/hate comments.
That a great looking guitar, I love Parkers. Anyways, clips?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
Thats beautiful! And I usually dont like the fly :O
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
That thing is gorgeous! How is the trem? And what is that wheel at the bottom?
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Nice guitar!

...where do you live, so I can come rob you?
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by TheWall27
That a great looking guitar, I love Parkers. Anyways, clips?

I'll try and get some up when my POD X3 arrives. It should be here pretty soon...

Quote by KiraIBZ
Thats beautiful! And I usually dont like the fly :O

Yeah, I tried my best to grab this as fast as I could because I thought color was great. I've been GASing for a Fly for a while but didn't want to end up with a Dusty Black one.

Quote by TehMasterSword
That thing is gorgeous! How is the trem? And what is that wheel at the bottom?
I'm probably just going to keep it in hardtail mode, but when I do use it, like the one on my NiteFly, it's incredibly smooth and responsive. The wheel is for adjusting the spring tension to match the string tension to balance the trem.
And you're getting a POD?!

Damn economy... I wish I had a job right now.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
I hate you so much right now

Congrats on buying an incredible guitar, Parkers don't get nearly the love they should.

On a completely unrelated not, how much do you think I could get for a kidney on the underground market?
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
That second pic made me cum, holy **** :O
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

nice axe dude
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Thanks for all the comments.

And yes the weight is sort of tripping me out. I thought my NiteFly was really light when I got, but this is shifting my whole perspective yet again.

I spent $1200 it. I could have gotten one cheaper if I waited for a beater in Dusty Black, but I like this color infinitely more and it was really close by so it only too a day to ship to me.
Quote by T!AN
Thanks for all the comments.

And yes the weight is sort of tripping me out. I thought my NiteFly was really light when I got, but this is shifting my whole perspective yet again.

I spent $1200 it. I could have gotten one cheaper if I waited for a beater in Dusty Black, but I like this color infinitely more and it was really close by so it only too a day to ship to me.

$1200!? That's a good deal, was it used?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
Quote by TheWall27
$1200!? That's a good deal, was it used?

Yeah, it's a '97. There's only one little ding in it and the frets are stainless so the neck plays the way it did the day it left the factory.
Quote by T!AN
Yeah, it's a '97. There's only one little ding in it and the frets are stainless so the neck plays the way it did the day it left the factory.

We are going to need more pictures when you get a chance.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
that is so beautiful, love it

I'll get a parker someday
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
thats an awesome finish, looks beautiful, HNGD!
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Nice, how are the pickups?
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
see ive always prefered the older parkers more, seem to have alot more character to them (not that the new ones dont)

ive played so many parkers and they are absolutly beautiful but the deluxe is by far one of the best and the good thing bout most parker owners is they take care of them as they cost a bomb!!

that is so lovely though ken parker is truely an inspiration
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
So you gone and got one? Beautiful colour and good call on the pre-refined.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by thefrigginbob
We are going to need more pictures when you get a chance.

Sure.

It's hard to show how thin these things are in photos because they widen out at the edges, but I did my best.

I love all the curves on this...

Parkers have certain springs to go along with gauges of stings to make keeping the trem balanced brain dead easy. The seller actually included a 10 spring which I wasn't expecting, but do appreciate.

Quote by wolfy808
Nice, how are the pickups?

I haven't had a whole lot of time with them, but they're just alright. I may have them rewound at some point, but they don't sound bad by any means so I'm in no rush.

Quote by pifty
So you gone and got one? Beautiful colour and good call on the pre-refined.

Yeah. I sold a bunch of old camera gear so it was within reach and just couldn't resist.

EDIT2: The POD just showed up. This is a good day...
Last edited by T!AN at Mar 20, 2009,
Geez, I still can't get over how those look. I don't remember exactly which Parker I played in the shop once (probably a NiteFly), but it was pretty sweet. Sadly, I felt inadequate and put it back in a few seconds.

Happy New Guitar Day!
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
So sweet! Thanks for the extra pics

What exactly are the controls for it? Vol/tone for each of the pickups, plus push-pull for the piezo?

The trem system look very well thought out(as well as just about every aspect of parkers)
and as always the fretboard is amazing looking.

parkers!

Edit: silly me, they are 3 way selectors
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Last edited by thefrigginbob at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by thefrigginbob
What exactly are the controls for it? Vol/tone for each of the pickups, plus push-pull for the piezo?

There's a master a volume, a magnetic (pickup) volume, a magnetic tone, and then the last control is for the piezo and it's stacked. Volume on top, tone on the bottom.
ugh, you just added another guitar to my gas list... thanks alot bro...

Happy NGD anyway
im not sure if i want to steal the camera or the guitar first...

happy NGD!!!