Page 1 of 2
It happend to me yesterday night. I was tired and went to sleep early, 10.00 p.m., listened to some music (Mozart, Beethoven. You know, the usual) read a book and finally went to sleep.
At about 4.00 a.m. I awoke. I needed to pee. So I went to pee. When I sat down on the toilet seat and began to pee I felt a strange warm sensation by my thigh, that continued to warm my calf aswell. For all I knew, little John was still in the right place.
I was sleep drunk, and didn't know what the hell was going on. The bad part was, the sensation was lulling me back to sleep.
Now, barely able to keep my eyes open, I was sitting hunched over my knees feeling very very comfortable. It was a nice feeling so I thought that it couldn't hurt. The strange thing was, it stopped when I was done peeing.
Then I found out. I peed over my sleeping trousers and my leg. the I had to clean the mess up, and that pretty much woke me up.

Now, you might be wondering: ''Why the hell did you tell us that, we aren't interested in your little bedtime adventures.''

And right you are, and to be honest. I don't know either.
So, to give this thread a meaning: "PIT, tell us your midnight stories.

Faithfully yours,
Kami-sama.

P.S.
tl;dr : When I was falling asleep on the toilet, I pissed on my leg.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
TS just confessed that he pees like a girl.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
you sit down to pee?
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
As I said, I was half asleep. Try to stand up when your wobbling like a drunken sailor.
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Hand in your package, real men stand when they piss.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by Kami-sama
As I said, I was half asleep. Try to stand up when your wobbling like a drunken sailor.

yuou said little john was in the right place....kind of implying you sit down to pee alot.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Cool story bro
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
well, once I woke up in the middle of the night. and did the weirdest thing.

I went into the pit. and i got a warm feeling.

must have been all of the flaming.

Hahahahaha!!

The playground of the world
So no one else has woken up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and chosen to take the easy way out instead of trying to aim at the toilet while you're half asleep?
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
yuou said little john was in the right place....kind of implying you sit down to pee alot.

I was sitting down. Because I was to sleep drunk to stand. If I would have done it standing up (grammer iz worng), I would've sprayed over the whole bathroom.
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Quote by ##_Guitar-newb

And that he has a small penis.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
So no one else has woken up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and chosen to take the easy way out instead of trying to aim at the toilet while you're half asleep?

There's nothing difficult about peeing in the bowl.
Not even when you're drunk.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

i do. take the easy way out
any1 ever pissed in the sink when your too tired?#

+EDIT EDIT :- btw TS, you are fooking cool :p i like the way you still assume its normal to sit down even with the mass flaming! love you

Quote by CoreysMonster
Last edited by ##_Guitar-newb at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

I don't get whats wrong for a man to sit down and take a piss when he's half asleep.

Damn, I don't want piss on my floor!
Anyone ever drunkenly peed on a Thai hooker in the middle of the night?
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by Kami-sama
I was sitting down. Because I was to sleep drunk to stand. If I would have done it standing up (grammer iz worng), I would've sprayed over the whole bathroom.

yes, and that is called being a man.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by crazy8rgood
I don't get whats wrong for a man to sit down and take a piss when he's half asleep.

yeah seriously.
I have sat down once or twice. Try ****ting standing up, it's hard. The "Feels good man" method is better. I swear by it. Except in bars.

Once I got up at night, 3/4 asleep, to go to the bathroom. On my way, I hit my toe on the vacuum cleaner really hard. I responded by crying out "OHH **** YOU YOU BASTARD!" At the top of my voice, at night. I woke up everyone in my flat and the neighbours started knocking on the walls and complaining.

Also, another time I knocked over a chair and I bent down and said to it, "Shhhhhh!"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Mar 20, 2009,
Hahaha. TS thats just great.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by MightyAl

I beg to differ. When I wake up my eyes are usually too blurry to even see the bowl that well.
you pee sitting down?!?!?! Even when i'm drunk i can still pee standing up. that's embarrassing, my friend.
Quote by crazy8rgood

1. It's very wrong
2. Yes you do
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by MightyAl

This.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
any1 ever pissed in the sink when your too tired?#

+EDIT EDIT :- btw TS, you are fooking cool :p i like the way you still assume its normal to sit down even with the mass flaming! love you

I do it a lot
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Sometimes I pee sitting down, so I can pee onto the inside of the bowl instead of into the water. It makes it quieter.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by YakunaAi
Sometimes I pee sitting down, so I can pee onto the inside of the bowl instead of into the water. It makes it quieter.

Actually, you can do that standing up.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
I beg to differ. When I wake up my eyes are usually too blurry to even see the bowl that well.

I could get from bed to bowl with my eyes shut and not miss.

What girly boys we have here.
Quote by MightyAl

Yeah, that makes you manly.

Hey everyone, look at Mighty Al, he's so manly, he can do things with his eyes shut.
You can say what you want, buut you cannot deny the fact that its way more relaxed to piss sitting down. Even more so when your sleep drunk.
Quote by PlayMadness

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Quote by MightyAl

You expect any less from the pit?
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

Hey everyone, look at Mighty Al, he's so manly, he can do things with his eyes shut.

Things you can't
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Last edited by eggo_boi_15 at Mar 20, 2009,
Quote by Kami-sama
You can say what you want, buut you cannot deny the fact that its way more relaxed to piss sitting down. Even more so when your sleep drunk.

I bet it's a lot more relaxing having boobs... but you don't see me walking around with boobs on.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

No, my enormous testicles make me manly. This is a painting of me on a Tornado GR-4.
Page 1 of 2