So I thought of a progression that uses

-------------------------------------
---0-----0--------------------------
---4-----5--------------------------
---2-----2--------------------------

Can someone tell me what they are called and what other chords I can use with these to progress my song? Thanks a lot
the fire one looks like a B5? Or a B powerchord. Not sure about the other
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Wow those are some names... Can you recommend me any other similar chords that give a sad feel to the song please?
Well, we don't want to write you song for you, but after those chords, a progression could probably go to G then C if you want an E Minor sound, although if you'd like some variations of G and C that'd fit with those chords , try these.

===G=C=B=A=D
e]----------
B]----------
G]---11----0
D]-4-9-7-2-4
A]-2-x-5-0-5
E]-3-8-7-0--

Theres some interesting chord forms that'll fit into Eminor and give a somewhat unexpected sound, if you want the names, ask someone else because I'd probably get the names wrong.
Quote by ingames
So I thought of a progression that uses

---4-----5--------------------------
---2-----2--------------------------

Can someone tell me what they are called and what other chords I can use with these to progress my song? Thanks a lot

You mean that you don't know the notes on your guitar
The theory sticky and the crusades articles cover keys and chord construction. Start there.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
This is some really good stuff guys, thanks!!! So, I'll have to track down E minor and learn all about it huh...