This ma sound a little to crazy and maybe its the wrong spot to whrite about it but .
Do you think it could be done that you could change gutar parts in a few seconds.
I think a standard like USB for PC you take your old pickup out and put a new in.
You change the bridge , insted of string on a concert you change the head bride and the string all in one .

The other idea is something like distorsion or even a multi effect inside a gutar , toch screen fo setings and a doble cable runing form amt to gutar one cable line for sound the other for electricity.

Another funny idea is to put an small speaker inside the gutar whit an litium battery yust like laptops .

Hope you enyoed my bit to crazy ideas
EMG has the quick-connect pins standard to all of their pickups. So yes it could be done. It should be relatively simple to do with normal pickups. Should being the operative word
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by bv310
EMG has the quick-connect pins standard to all of their pickups. So yes it could be done. It should be relatively simple to do with normal pickups. Should being the operative word

that's not quick enough. dan armstrong Plexiglas guitar has a replacement pickup system in it. you just pull out one and slot the replacement in. but the pickups are done in a custom block by the looks of it.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x