OK, I have a really nice MP2 player, a Creative Zen V Plus. And I need some help.

My screen went black, and I can't navigate the menu to see my tunes. Any ideas besides getting a new one?

PLEASE COMMENT, MY MP3 PLAYER IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME SOMEWHAT SANE ON THE SCHOOLBUS!!!!!!!
Try doing a hard reset, I had this problem on my zen vision M once and that fixed it, you'll have to look up how though, varies from player to player.
Recharge the batteries.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I've kicked it, and recharged the batteries any times. What you mean by a hard reset ?
I've had to reset mine 2-3 times. It's the tinyest of holes but it does the trick. (that's what she said)

^ Look around the casing.
Quote by Mainer
I've kicked it, and recharged the batteries any times. What you mean by a hard reset ?
according to google (what you should have done) there's a reset hole under the power slider, jam a needle/paperclip/end of a staple in there.
I've got a creative zen vision M, and its a piece of ****....always keeps freezing on me, I have to reset the damn thing at least once a day, its relaly ****ing annoying and the battery sucks. I have to recharge that **** every night.

Word of advice, don't buy zens, they suck.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
I've got a creative zen vision M, and its a piece of ****....always keeps freezing on me, I have to reset the damn thing at least once a day, its relaly ****ing annoying and the battery sucks. I have to recharge that **** every night.

update the firmware.

And if the battery sucks now it's because you charged it before you should have over frequently in the past.
Quote by S)E-Javelin

I think that is because yours is faulty. I've had one for about a year now and it works like its still new. I've had no problems whatsoever.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Mainer

PLEASE COMMENT, MY MP3 PLAYER IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME SOMEWHAT SANE ON THE SCHOOLBUS!!!!!!!

Get a girlfriend
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Last edited by IKnowItsWrong at Mar 20, 2009,