if a girl throws up so much in highschool that she doesn't have her period anymore can she get pregnant?

edit:just a hypothetical question
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Mar 20, 2009,
are you planning on sexing this girl?
if so, I wouldn't....
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Not if you smear a lamb's blood on your window.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by caught22
are you planning on sexing this girl?
if so, I wouldn't....

hypothetical question
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
u mean she has bulimia?
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
New question.

What the fvck is wrong with some of todays youth?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
only one way to find out
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Family Guy ?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

she cant' get pregnant for that. she may be pregnant.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Go for it dude...just follow the pope's advice and rub a bible on your genitals first...you know, to be safe
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."
Quote by Jericho114
New question.

What the fvck is wrong with some of todays youth?

take the tough questions and start your own thread dude. this could take some time...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
It sounds like she already has a bun in the oven! So yes, but the baby inside may bite off your ****.
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
The throwing up is morning sickness because she's pregnant which is why she's stopped having her period. Sometimes the most logical explanation is just the right one.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
There's only one way to find out.

Quote by break-me-in
The throwing up is morning sickness because she's pregnant which is why she's stopped having her period. Sometimes the most logical explanation is just the right one.

In which case do it, because she already is. Bonus points if the first one isn't your fault
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
People with severe eating disorders stop menstruating eventually. If she's that unwell, then she's not going to be able to get pregnant.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy