Alright. So i am starting ot grow my hair out again. it is about half way over my ears. I have a problem though. I want to grow my hair long and the same look as robert plant. like this(http://groovyvic.mu.nu/archives/images/Robert_Plant02.jpg)
The problem is my hair is dry and frizzy and grows fro like when i grow it out. Will my hair weigh itself down or will it just keep on growing outward? thanks guys.
I have an afro, keep it going !
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

Hair thread maybe?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by ripdime04
Alright. So i am starting ot grow my hair out again. it is about half way over my ears. I have a problem though. I want to grow my hair long and the same look as robert plant. like this(http://groovyvic.mu.nu/archives/images/Robert_Plant02.jpg)
The problem is my hair is dry and frizzy and grows fro like when i grow it out. Will my hair weigh itself down or will it just keep on growing outward? thanks guys.

Go to a styling salon (yes, you might look gay but they'll actually know what they're talking about) and ask them, bring some pictures of your hair when it was fro like if you can.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
good luck man, there are products that can controll frizz but its really not worth the hastle unless you are famous and need to really have a trademark look, I just cut all my hair off after 8 month of growth sad but enlightning at the same time, my hair was awesome tho, and many ppl liked it but its just a pain in the ass and my shampoo conditioner bill was like a new gas bil...
I actually had the same problem, but after fighting with it for a good while i realized:
- It kinda weighs itself out.
- You can make it straighter by using shampoo+conditioner and combing directly afterwards

If nothing else works, products.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

you should just dread it mate, dreads look sick
Quote by RampagingAcorn
my ****ing god if i see another ****ing thread on this **** i will kill a baby